Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:33 am

This question can go both ways. I am really procrastinating here.... to finish my dishes.. LMAo

I am not sure, I was thinking about this today. If I could start all over again. I dont think I would.

There are so many things, but if I could pick one thing..........

I would try to change things so my children would have a better future. Ie the violence and gangs and drugs Ect..
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:20 am

Good question. I think if I could go back in time and do it all over again, I would have went to university instead of college.
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:29 am

I've been asked this question many of times mainly by people who know of the life I use to live. My life in past has not been one for the faint hearted thats for sure!

Would I go back and change even just one thing. As funny as it sounds NO, as honestly if it wasn't for my past I probably wouldn't be who I am today!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:35 am

I would go back and stay in bed this morning.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:48 am

To re-unite with my blind Father whom I haven't seen since I was 11 years old ... Weird because he's still apparently in London (my hometown) and offered to be 'my friend through Christ' when I was pregnant with my first born. I've had this dream to tell him about his grand kids. I've tried through the CNIB but you can't control everything right and I don't know where else to look.

Shocked You asked LOL ... :face:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:40 pm

I would have gotten the guts up to talk to my dad when he wanted me to. Even 8 years later it drives me nuts to think about it and not know what he wanted me to know.

Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:10 pm

I'd change my health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be   

Back to top Go down

If you could do anything in the world.. What would it be
Page 1 of 1