Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How did you come up with your handle.............................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:15 am

I know we did this a long time ago,,,, on the other forum.. but I thought it would be fun to see everyones reasons...

Minimomma was my original handle.... then you all shortened it to Mini. I had so many people think I was just a short mommy.. LMFAO

At the time I picked the nickname. All my furbabies were of the mini version. Besides the donkey and the dogs. It is still the same, but add the alpacas to the list.

Nothing too exciting..... LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:29 am

mine is easy to figure out,raised Yorkies for years,still have one at home,the other name I always used on another forum was Kansas which also explains itself

Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 6:14 am

Mine's easy too......mom to a rott AND too many years of teens and preteens telling me "you're so mean"! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 6:20 am

Handle? It's my real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 8:05 am

Just my initials and date of birth
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:01 am

Haha Jamn :lol:

Years ago my husband made this website called Cyberstorm2000 basically it was 'web help' and thus I pretty much started out with that handle but I'd get pm's saying "Do you wanna cyber?" Ummm no thanks LOL so I changed it to Stormie and man that was a BIG hit around here (kickin' ass related LOL) and thus it's stuck for years now,plus quite a few friends still call me "Stormie" as opposed to my real name Karen LOL.

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:02 am

Mine actually is my son's nickname. When he was a baby he sounded like the damn toucan Sam bird
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:04 am

Mine is probably obvious, it's my kennel name. A combination of letters from my and my hubby's first name.

Very Happy

Say it "Red Ear".
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:08 am

dachiedude, sounded better than that crazy old broad with the wieners,
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:10 am

dachiedude wrote:
dachiedude, sounded better than that crazy old broad with the wieners,

I took the dude part of your name to assume you were a man. Lol, my bad!! you know what they say about assuming!! Sorry Dachiedudette!!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:13 am

I also thought DachieDude was male. I've always called them DOXIES for short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:19 am

oh you girls would have disapointed, short fat little old lady with a bunch of wienerdogs.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

Mine was given to me by someone on kijiji who's name I can't remember cause she was an idiot and we ran her from the forum, switched it just for fun the way time and it stuck then went to the american side as dinkers which after many bannings became "D" but then Kans whined that she wanted it back to snitty so .. fuck im half asleep and no clue what im babbling about but mini one more flood the forum with topics out of boredom and i'm calling you sibes!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 11:29 am

Mine is one of the many nicknames we call our 9yr old cat, her real name is Smurfy.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 11:34 am

My cat (when we had one) scratched one day when I was creating a name for pogo, figured I had fleas.

Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:10 pm

I had (yes HAD) a tattoo of a little cartoon mouse...everyone started calling me mouse. And I am small like a mouse (well short anyway)..lol
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:27 pm

My first name was my maiden name (Kbulley) and then in Jimmy's old chat Boston mis-typed it and I became Kbullet. Which she claims reminds her of a sex toy. So, I'm named after a sex toy. Grin

Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:47 pm

I stole my screen name from one of my cats. Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

Mini wrote:
I know we did this a long time ago,,,, on the other forum.. but I thought it would be fun to see everyones reasons...

Minimomma was my original handle.... then you all shortened it to Mini. I had so many people think I was just a short mommy.. LMFAO

At the time I picked the nickname. All my furbabies were of the mini version. Besides the donkey and the dogs. It is still the same, but add the alpacas to the list.

Nothing too exciting..... LMFAO

Well I did have a visual from your nick even though I did know you had small stature critters that you also would be a shorter type woman...Boy was I wrong. Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:02 pm

kbullet wrote:
My first name was my maiden name (Kbulley) and then in Jimmy's old chat Boston mis-typed it and I became Kbullet. Which she claims reminds her of a sex toy. So, I'm named after a sex toy. Grin

*Howls laughing now That is funny* hehehe :face: :lol:
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:21 pm

One of my favorite corvid species is the Hooded Crow, or Corvus cornix (my handle on kijiji.ca)

I wanted a different name when I joined the US side, so chose "Hoodie Crow", which is a common nickname for the same critter over in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

kbullet wrote:

The Bullet is a handy toy to have. :giddy:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 5:27 pm

Mine is really boring, nothing interesting like KBullet's. :lol:

When my got my current dog, first dog I've owned in 12 years, I looked at those big brown eyes of her's and melted. Couldn't think of anything original when thinking of an email account to create, so went with that. The 29 is the day of the month I was born on.
Back to top Go down
ELSIETHECOW
ELSIETHECOW

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

I'm lovingly names ofter my Kijiji banner...
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 12:07 am

Boring. Live in Alberta. I am a momma. Was Albertamomma, shortened it to Amomma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your handle.............................   

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your handle.............................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: