Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS

Go down 
+6
BigBrownEyes29
Snitty
Boston
rottnmom
yorkiemom
Mini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:40 am

awww the good ol' days, lol
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:59 am

I usually stayed in my own little word (tightens her helmet a bit more) some reason everything I said was always taken dirty

DO I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:47 am

Mini wrote:
LMAO... and then catlady got involved...

One thing about sibes, I can say, dont matter our fallen out. But when she was in a " battle" she had to call on the troops...

So many fun times,

I used fight so many battles for her when she would email/msn/call to whine people were picking on her.
In all the years I was friends with her she never once was able to fight her own fights without calling for someone to stand up for her.

Catlady always annoyed me on the Canadian side, When she was pretending to be a guy from the states on the American side I didnt mind her but otherwise just always felt like smacking her.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:48 am

Tookey wrote:
I usually stayed in my own little word (tightens her helmet a bit more) some reason everything I said was always taken dirty

DO I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT

Giggle

I love how perverted you are it makes my facebook amusing 8)
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:

DO I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT

Giggle

I left you a treat in the sex thread!!! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:54 am

Tookey wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:

DO I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT

Giggle

You ddnt have to tell me that here as soon as I saw you posted in that topic I figured it would be worth clicking on it again :lol:
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:

DO I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT

Giggle

You ddnt have to tell me that here as soon as I saw you posted in that topic I figured it would be worth clicking on it again :lol:

lmfao that dang head basher!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: