Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most embarrassing moment thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Most embarrassing moment thread Empty
PostSubject: Most embarrassing moment thread   Most embarrassing moment thread Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:47 pm

Okay... come on spill it..

I have so many to choose from... brain is on hold..

so who has enough umph.. to be the first one to post it
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment thread   Most embarrassing moment thread Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:54 pm

when i was younger and not too wise, i had a pair of standards, i tried to breed, nothing worked so far, so i made a vet appt to have her artificiled. we get there and the vet is looking over the dogs and we are talking, they tied. here i stand over half hr with these two on the table. i felt like a fool.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment thread   Most embarrassing moment thread Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

Ok ok I bite ... Picture this I'm working on the Island School (kitchen work) well my co-worker and I had to sleep in seperate rooms but a dorm kind of right across from the Teachers lounge and guess who decides to streak to the bathroom for her shower and in walks Clint the caretaker (into the hallway off our dorm part where there were two shared bathrooms) ... I never did live that one down hahahahahaa i honestly thought everyone knew when that door at the end of the hall was closed we were sleeping lol little did I know those bathrooms were shared with the teachers and caretaking/office staff ... D'oh!

Embarassed :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment thread   Most embarrassing moment thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moment thread
Page 1 of 1