Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yapaholics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:31 am

LOL...today goes on record for being held as a "listening prisoner" in ages. Hay customer comes to pick up 2 round bales at 8 AM. At 9 he comes for the second, I was doing morning chores and happened to walk out the barn when he spotted me. He books a breeding to my stallion and I ask when and how she is to be delivered for said stud service. Oh My...he grabs me around the shoulders and says he would like to purchase my horse trailer (trailer isn't mine but a boarders). Convo switches to hunting as I have a set of elk horns nailed on the barn. Thirty minutes at least of hunting talk sleep sleep sleep He finally gets back in his truck and moves about 100 feet, stops and gets back out to talk some more. Shocked Finally I told him I has to be somewhere which was the truth.

Hated phone has been ringing all day with more long windedness that I had to answer and the best/worst was my Momma In Law drove up just as I was heading for evening chores with 3 little excited dogs expecting their visit to the farm at the other Gramma's and the off leash run. Had I left one minute sooner she would have dropped her car off for scheduled repairs but no such luck, she had already been here just when we were having lunch earlier and yakked long enough for our food to get cold. Hubby was not home but on the way as was her husband to give her a ride home so I felt obligated to chat, dogs are leash tugging (I don't let them off until we are away from the parking area). She starts yet another story, love her but she is straight from Belfast, Northern Ireland same as my family and has the Bard syndrome. Put the dogs in the run and come back. Smile Smile Smile

Husbands arrive simultaneously so I am relieved that I can finally make my escape. I politely bid my goodbyes and Shocked she says to me..."Don't you want to hear THE REST Of MY STORY". Good greif...it was another 15 minutes at least long!!! Poor dogs, once we made our late way to the stable they could uncross their legs and finally take a leak and a crap. Horses were pissed and voiced their displeasure with my tardiness even though my help had already fed them and all I had to do check all and lock up. With so many animal responsibilities I plan schedules, I have routines and I really don't like changes to them. End of Yapaholic yap...are ya listening To Me... lol! Does this not irritate anyone else???
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:52 am

Quote :
Does this not irritate anyone else???

well it just amused me :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:41 am

On the days when I don't have time to chat with patients, inevitably, its the day that everyone wants to talk with you. Its the way the cookie crumbles.... and yes, it can get frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:44 am

I babble a lot so would most likely drive you guys insane even after I say I have to go, I'll still stand there and talk about nothing for 20 more mins Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

Snitty wrote:
I babble a lot so would most likely drive you guys insane even after I say I have to go, I'll still stand there and talk about nothing for 20 more mins Embarassed

Oh No...lol...you are one of those!!! Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:11 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Snitty wrote:

COUGH

COUGH

I can remember many phone conversations, In freezing temps I was standing outside smoking.. LMFAO.. having those conversations..

and I usually hate conversations.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have a co-worker who is like that. :lol: If you ask him a question that only requires a yes or no answer, he'll give you a 20 minute extremely detailed answer. At 5 o'clock when I want to leave, I cringe if he comes over to my desk to ask me about something he is programming because I know I'll be at my desk for a good 45 minutes.

I will admit sometimes I'm a culprit for doing that but only with people that I haven't seen in a long time and have lots to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:33 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Snitty wrote:

I am, I never shut up unless i'm at bingo then I demand silence :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yapaholics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yapaholics   Yapaholics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yapaholics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: