Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 1:46 pm

Long story short My late (passed on 5 years ago,Cancer) Cousin's common-law wife and 5 year old Son Mason have entered a contest with the North London (ON) YMCA to win a years free YMCA membership. Little Mason and his Mom created a video and they need votes/comments via Facebook in hopes of them winning. Both Nikki and Mason are still very much family and in fact I'll see them all Saturday when I'm going down for the Stag and Doe.

Please if you wouldn't mind view the video and cast a little vote your comment counts as your vote. You couldn't ask for a better Mom/Son and still 5 years later Nikki has no interest in dating as she's just happy working and raising her little man. I'm so happy it's still this way all these years later and PROUD to share them all. Thanks Guys for not only reading this but understanding too ... Here's the link I hope it works.

https://www.facebook.com/video/?oid=89790351257#!/video/video.php?v=10150209291515304&oid=89790351257
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 1:56 pm

You got my vote.. what a cute little guy.

love the swimming.. he he he he he he he he
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

You have my vote hands down!
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 2:10 pm

Thanks so much LOL

My Aunt and cousin's all go too and well what a great influence huh ... I'm travelling down with Nikki's Mom just for an overnight but what a fun one it will be too hehehe I even have a designated driver cus' the crazy buggers have a sumo wrestling style stag & Doe going on. Okay maybe I talk to much when I've got laundry to do and there I go procrastinating again do do do LOL

Okay okay I'm going sheesh ... LOL

:face:
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 2:16 pm

I posted it on my wall, I have a few pages that I'll add it on to as well!!!!

First stop, the badpiper's page lol! If I am finding him a gig he better vote! lol
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 2:30 pm

done
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 2:45 pm

Correction oop's Mason is 6 and I'll let ya's know if they win the contest ... Funny how I get excited over these little things but everybody needs hope for thier dreams right,right! LOL

Sorry I love this :face: it makes me laugh ... and yes I'm on the laundry too LOL
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 4:38 pm

He was so cute. Good luck! And yes, I voted.

Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

OMG what a cute little feller. I voted. Very Happy

Last edited by RedyreRotties on Wed 16 Jun 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 4:50 pm

Count me in too! WTG Mason.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:25 pm

How do I vote?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

Just post a comment below... but you have to have facebook to do so.

Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

Got my vote!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 10:05 pm

Done. Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 10:28 pm

Done and done! Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 11:38 pm

And done once more. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 8:57 am

Thanks Everyone you guys ROCK for helping with this! I believe the vote closes and decision is made sometime this afternoon I could be wrong though as I don't know the rules of the contest. Mason is so excited and can you imagine what that feels like to a six year old? LOL

I just commented on the North London YMCA page that I hope they all win but maybe that's just wishful thinking. :lol:
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

I dont have facebook but will vote when my daughter gets home on hers.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 23 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

Update: Mason and Nikki won the Grand Prize which I believe is the one year YMCA membership. Woohoo thanks for all your help I'm so proud of them and I know they'll make good use of the membership too.

Quote via the North London's YMCA facebook Very Happy

"North London YMCA Congratulations to the winners of our "WHY the Y" viral video contest!! GRAND PRIZE: Mason Adams (and mom, Nicki) for “Why the Y according to Mason”; SECOND PRIZE: The Burke Family for “Why the Y by the Burkes”, THIRD PRIZE: The Minda Family for “Why the Y: 26 Reasons” -- all participants are invited to Centre Branch on June 28 at 5:30PM for refreshments, prizes and a little something for all!"
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 23 Jun 2010, 9:59 pm

That is great news and I am happy for Mason and his Mom, he earned it!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Wed 23 Jun 2010, 9:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Mason and Mom !!!

Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Thu 24 Jun 2010, 11:22 am

Yay! Congrats to them

Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   Thu 24 Jun 2010, 11:27 am

cheers WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to them, well deserved!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!   

Back to top Go down

I've a favor to ask of you all I need your Vote if possible - last day too!
Page 1 of 1