Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rude Cashier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Susan

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

Is it that time of year when rude people come out? Do they have conventions or something? Just finished reading poor tootles post on the isj site banning crap.

This is nothing like that at all, but I was at the grocery store today, and I was so proud that I bought so much stuff with only 15 bucks. It was BOGO day, and I had a bunch of great coupons and freebie offers. It wasn't busy at the cash, and I passed her my coupons as soon as I got my stuff on the counter. I smiled and mentioned that I love getting free stuff. I thought I'd make a conversation.

I got a HUGE sigh of disgust WITH a tsk and perhaps a very little eye rolling, and she started sifting through the 7 or 8 coupons, and make a big deal about them. She took 2 over to the service counter to ask if they accept them, and then came back displeased because they DO accept them.

She finished ringing them in, then I passed her my airmiles card, and that was a chore and a half for her to scan, then I passed her my 20 and smiled again at her, and in a cheery voice I said, "Did I just make your day?" But not at all in a rude tone...completely and utterly obvious to ANYONE who was looking/listening that I was trying to joke with her over it so she could lighten up, and she went out of her way to make this awful looking expression on her face and through her pursed lips she blew a sigh and groaned a 'hmph'! I was astonished at her blatant bitchiness. I walked out of there laughing to myself. What a shithead.

Maybe she was just jealous that I got a free concentrate minute maid orange juice, free motts garden cocktail, free 2 lbs. of bananas, free KD, free bread, free salad dressing, 3 bucks off icecream, 2 bucks off granola bars, and more goodies...I'm calling the manager tomorrow to tell her. She'd wanna know cause this girl I've never seen before. The poor cart boy didn't complain yesterday when I questioned the price of the bacon and then got it for free. I confused him, and he's a nervous going young guy, but he was sweet. She must have thought the world revolved around her, or she had a horrible day, and I brought her to the edge. I tried to lighten the mood. Guess it didn't work. I will go to her again and again and again when I see her. That's the kind of person I am...just to keep trying to make her smile. I won't use anymore coupons on her though. I'm a little scared to do that.

Wow, I'm a rambler.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:41 pm

I am sorry that jerk rained on your awesome score! tantrum
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

that sounds like a shitty ass cashier. I would definitely complain to the manager.

Can I ask a small favour... would you mind resizing your avatar...its so big it makes me have to scroll over in threads that you post in and sometimes I miss things. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

Oops, sorry. Embarassed I'll see if I can figure it out.

Yeah, I will relive it tomorrow when I call to complain. lol
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:50 pm

Susan wrote:
Oops, sorry. Embarassed I'll see if I can figure it out.

Yeah, I will relive it tomorrow when I call to complain. lol

No worries, thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude Cashier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Cashier   Rude Cashier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude Cashier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: