Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:26 pm

Mousey wrote:
feathers wrote:
ram wrote:
Alcoholism is not a disease - IT IS A CHOICE - I choose to smoke because I enjoy it, a drunk chooses to drink to escape life, a drug addict chooses to toke or smoke so they can take a trip without ever leaving their home. Only a drunk justifies their drinking by saying alcoholism is a disease. To bad the courts don't recognize that BS. Its a choice, has always been a choice and always will be a choice its an avenue someone uses to escape life If they hate life that much that they have to escape it day after day then they shouldn't be here. Just the same as it is my choice to smoke - I do so because I enjoy it - but it doesn't alter my mental state to such a point that I escape reality, or neglect my day to day responsibilities of caring for this farm and the animals within it. A Disease is something that infects an individual - something they could not prevent - something they did not deliberately try and catch - it just happens.

I have to agree with you on alcoholism I went to therapy with my husband for years trying to help him stop drinking. He would stop for years but all ways it was his choice to start again .
One of the first things they give the family who is involved with a family member who has addiction is a profile of people with addictions . One of the things about people with addictions are they are very self centered people . Their ,needs,wants,pleasures, all ways comes first. They crave attention very self centered . Face it substance abuse doesn't do any thing for any one else only the weak minded fool doing it .

I lost respect for the both of you. My dad drank, didn't really become an alcoholic until he came home from Iraq. He is dead now. He died from cirrhosis of the liver, my mother believes he drank because of PTSD all the crap he saw over there, there wasn't a lot of help from the military in the early 90's. My father was not self centered! neither was he a fool! If anyone is a fool it is you two...

A subject very near and dear to my heart and something you are very familar with mousey..

They are no way- self centered or not strong enough. One will never know the damage PTSD and addictions play..... but ones that have been there and done it
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 41
Location : Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

Nicki wrote:
It's possible to have a problem with alcohol but not have all the symptoms of alcoholism. This is known as "alcohol abuse," which means you drink too much and it causes problems in your life although you aren't completely dependent on alcohol. If you have alcoholism or you abuse alcohol, you may not be able to cut back or quit without help. A number of approaches are available to help you recover from alcoholism, including medications, counseling and self-help groups


This particular part is redundant. It's contradictory. - scratch

It's actually not redundant, just poorly worded. "Alcohol abuse" is when you drink too much. Alcoholism is when you have a dependence on alcohol and therefore abuse it (as in you experience physiological/psychological withdrawal symptoms). The lack of quotation marks differentiates it from the above terminology, "alcohol abuse".
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

yes Mini, I believe he drank because it was the only way he knew how to cope. Not because he was self centered.
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 41
Location : Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:37 pm

ram wrote:
So you beleive in aiding and abetting the drunk by allowing them to use the excuse that alcholism is a disease so they don't have to take responsability for their actions or for the decisions they make or the distruction they create. BULL SHIT

Who's aiding and abetting? Most alcoholics who have got to the stage beyond denial where they can articulate that they have a "disease" are usually on the way to recovery. I don't think anyone says, "oh it's okay you're screwing up the lives of those around you and in your care because you're a drunk." Besides, you're arguing semantics. Regardless of whether alcoholism is a disease or not, it cannot be argued that alcoholics often require help and support to get their problem under control.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

Mousey wrote:
yes Mini, I believe he drank because it was the only way he knew how to cope. Not because he was self centered.

I'm sorry for your loss Mousey, I lost one too, also to alcoholism. It's a long, hard, painful road for all involved.

.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:05 pm

cureforboredom wrote:
ram wrote:
So you beleive in aiding and abetting the drunk by allowing them to use the excuse that alcholism is a disease so they don't have to take responsability for their actions or for the decisions they make or the distruction they create. BULL SHIT

Who's aiding and abetting? Most alcoholics who have got to the stage beyond denial where they can articulate that they have a "disease" are usually on the way to recovery. I don't think anyone says, "oh it's okay you're screwing up the lives of those around you and in your care because you're a drunk." Besides, you're arguing semantics. Regardless of whether alcoholism is a disease or not, it cannot be argued that alcoholics often require help and support to get their problem under control.

Actually, for the most part you are correct, but I lost a loved one who was beyond the stage of denial and confessed to being an alcoholic in his last year on this earth. He tried to stop, he went for help and support, but there isn't much out there for the alcoholic that isn't based on some type of religion. A higher being, so to speak. Hospitals don't want them, detoxification places are matts on the floor, with the poor staff so terribly overworked.

This person was not on the street, he had his own home, and money in the bank, a good job too, but one day he was found dead on the floor in his own home from alcohol poisoning.

They tell us not to show compasion, that we are enabling if we do, most of our natural instincts to try and help are all wrong when it comes to alcoholism.

I won't post on this anymore, it is too upsetting for me. Huggs to those that have or are dealing with any type of addictions, be it yourself, or someone you love, or are close to.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:14 pm

This post is a tough one to write...

Ram, I see the hate you have for alcoholics. It is clearly shown in your above posts. But this is something you feel passionate about.. whether right or wrong.

However, what I don't get, is then you try to tell us that we should open our mind and not judge others such as puppy peddlers who clearly only breed for a buck. You are trying to tell us not to be angry and judgemental as they have alot to offer. Do you not see how this is wrong when you can turn around and judge all alcoholics with the same ruler but yet ask us to open our minds and try to learn from people with breeding experience.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
Kewl Chick

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 43
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:15 pm

Mini wrote:
This post is a tough one to write...

Ram, I see the hate you have for alcoholics. It is clearly shown in your above posts. But this is something you feel passionate about.. whether right or wrong.

However, what I don't get, is then you try to tell us that we should open our mind and not judge others such as puppy peddlers who clearly only breed for a buck. You are trying to tell us not to be angry and judgemental as they have alot to offer. Do you not see how this is wrong when you can turn around and judge all alcoholics with the same ruler but yet ask us to open our minds and try to learn from people with breeding experience.

I couldn't say it better myself!

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:22 pm

Feathers,

Now to you,

It is known that I do not like your breeding ethics. Not going to hide that fact.

However, you once said that everyone comes down on you and bashes you inregards to this and your race. That you have learned to deal with it. Good broad shoulders.

But yet, it is alittle ironic, that you in turn can turn around and bash others in the same regard you felt victimized.

I don't get it. THis thread started about puppy peddlers and opening up our eyes and accepting them. But yet, you all feel the need to come on here and say alcoholics are self centered ect.. Not going to go into the whole. Uneducated response.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:30 pm

Mini wrote:
This post is a tough one to write...

Ram, I see the hate you have for alcoholics. It is clearly shown in your above posts. But this is something you feel passionate about.. whether right or wrong.

However, what I don't get, is then you try to tell us that we should open our mind and not judge others such as puppy peddlers who clearly only breed for a buck. You are trying to tell us not to be angry and judgemental as they have alot to offer. Do you not see how this is wrong when you can turn around and judge all alcoholics with the same ruler but yet ask us to open our minds and try to learn from people with breeding experience.

Mini I would like to add to this if you don't mind, as what you wrote was right on the ball.

The words I am going to add may throw a dagger my way.

One who says they have experience around alcoholics is quite fast on judging them. In which you judge them all with the same ruler as mini put it. But how can you judge all alcoholics with the same ruler if each alcoholic is each their own person. Truly can you state all alcoholics are the same? Do all alcoholics drink for the same reason? No, so why pass judge automatically.

By throwing judge automatically to a person you yourself is casting the first stone.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:43 pm

Mini wrote:
Feathers,

Now to you,

It is known that I do not like your breeding ethics. Not going to hide that fact.

However, you once said that everyone comes down on you and bashes you inregards to this and your race. That you have learned to deal with it. Good broad shoulders.

But yet, it is alittle ironic, that you in turn can turn around and bash others in the same regard you felt victimized.

I don't get it. THis thread started about puppy peddlers and opening up our eyes and accepting them. But yet, you all feel the need to come on here and say alcoholics are self centered ect.. Not going to go into the whole. Uneducated response.


From my experience they are self centered fools I lived with one for 10rs been married to him for 15 my husband my opinion of him who are you to tell me how to feel about him you never have walked in my shoes . Pfft .
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:47 pm

feathers wrote:
Mini wrote:
Feathers,

Now to you,

It is known that I do not like your breeding ethics. Not going to hide that fact.

However, you once said that everyone comes down on you and bashes you inregards to this and your race. That you have learned to deal with it. Good broad shoulders.

But yet, it is alittle ironic, that you in turn can turn around and bash others in the same regard you felt victimized.

I don't get it. THis thread started about puppy peddlers and opening up our eyes and accepting them. But yet, you all feel the need to come on here and say alcoholics are self centered ect.. Not going to go into the whole. Uneducated response.


From my experience they are self centered fools I lived with one for 10rs been married to him for 15 my husband my opinion of him who are you to tell me how to feel about him you never have walked in my shoes . Pfft .

ahhh.. so you paste all of your anger on all alcoholics based on your experience. He was one man with issues.


Just because your ex.. was self centered and an alcoholic does not mean that all alcoholics poses this characteristic....

Such as a puppy peddler I knew was very obese.. it is the same concept in making the assumption that all puppy peddlers are fat lazy slobs.

oh one more point

Furthermore, you have no idea.. on what shoes I have been and where I have walked.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 6:50 pm

Makes one wonder who was the bigger fool the one drinking because he had to live with feathers or feathers for staying with him... I think the man was smart I would have drank too.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
Kewl Chick

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 43
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

feathers wrote:
From my experience they are self centered fools I lived with one for 10rs been married to him for 15 my husband my opinion of him who are you to tell me how to feel about him you never have walked in my shoes . Pfft .


You just painted a lot of people with an ugly brush!! What about the people who realize that their demons are hurting other people? My mother was an alcoholic and you know what her sobriety was the best lesson she ever taught me and I was only 9 yrs old.

She was anything but a self-centered fool and clearly the only self centered fool here are the people who only think of themselves and poor me not that you had any choice in the matter to stay with someone for however long you say it was. We are all given choices in life and you must have made a choice to stay and watch him drink his life away...

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

Snitty wrote:
Makes one wonder who was the bigger fool the one drinking because he had to live with feathers or feathers for staying with him... I think the man was smart I would have drank too.

I am no quitter I made a vow in front of my parents my god and my friends that for better or worse and it damn sure got worse , who knows maybe one day when he see's that one person in his life hasn't quit on him he will change and quit drinking himself to death .................maybe not .
Let me tell you it would be so much easier to just let him ,

I think his problem is he had a mother like you .
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

feathers wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Makes one wonder who was the bigger fool the one drinking because he had to live with feathers or feathers for staying with him... I think the man was smart I would have drank too.

I am no quitter I made a vow in front of my parents my god and my friends that for better or worse and it damn sure got worse , who knows maybe one day when he see's that one person in his life hasn't quit on him he will change and quit drinking himself to death .................maybe not .
Let me tell you it would be so much easier to just let him ,

I think his problem is he had a mother like you .


I have a serious Question.. I was bored......

It has nothing to do with this conversation.

BUT WHY ARE YOU HERE? On THIS SITE. I read your remarks about the bann members and this site. I don't care how much you trash this site..

But if you Hate it so much.. and Hate us so much..

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I think I was totally in awe at this whole concept. You hate this site and what it represents as per comments on kijiji. But yet you are on here at all hours of the day.. WHY.. If you hate cheese.. do you still eat it.. to get constipated?

I don't get it...

I don't give a shit about the arguments back and forth.

Then LEAVE.. our you waiting for me to bann. so you can go post about it..

Or do you seriously get off.. on coming here.. copying shit people say.. and then emailing it.

Frankly, I don't give a shit. Whatever gets your rocks off. But toys would probably be easier.

I wouldn't of said all of this.. if you didn't trash this site. and you are still here... WHY?

LEAVE.... LEAVE... LEAVE....Go play your fucking games some where else.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:30 pm

I am not done yet...

Because really I dont get you.

I knew your ethics in breeding sucked. You were pumping out puppies for a buck. You didn't give a shit. But you were also invited here. When we first started this site.. against alot of peoples wishes.. I tried to ignore your breeding ethics. Like someone once asked of me. But then you had to go and trash the breeds I like- based on your uneducated useless information. Then this forum became your personal battle ground. It became the place you wanted to play in and have fun. Then you brought your friends in here. You and some of your friends deactivated and activated your accounts. Never said boo.. but you continue to sit here and trash this site. When you have been allowed the freedom of expression.. and never been edited. Go ahead to your other little forums.

I didn't want this site to be like kijiji.. But you brought the shit with you. You are the instigator. For some pretty fucked up reason, you feel this is necessary. I know what you have done Feathers. I ignored alot of the shit...

Then when I read about this shit, I was a firm believer that you can say what you want to say on this site without being bandaged. It is a freedom of speech, I want and my hubby stands up fighting for.

But you are nothing more then a fucking spy and trouble maker. We don't tolerate that in North of America.

I am going to give you the opportunity to read this.. copy it and paste it all over the fucking internet. Because no forum would of accepted your abuse that you have shown here. No forum would tolerate the same crap you continue to do. They wouldve shut you up along time ago.

I don't care what shit I get from doing what I am about to do. But the same freedoms that you have used to trash this site- that gave you the opportunity to speak freely..

Is the same Freedom, I am using .. because I am banning your ass.

Good bye.. enjoy your shit disturbing somewhere else. You will have to get off in other ways then being a 2 faced piece of shit puppy peddling trash
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

IMO, the person that had to drink to deal with you feathers would have been lucky to have a mother like Snitty.... Frankly, you can go fuck yourself... and I will get pleasure out of banning your trashy ass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:26 pm



can I go fuck myself??? I have the headbasher calling my name or do I have to share with Snitty?



Giggle
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : S.W. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

Mini wrote:
I am not done yet...

Because really I dont get you.

I knew your ethics in breeding sucked. You were pumping out puppies for a buck. You didn't give a shit. But you were also invited here. When we first started this site.. against alot of peoples wishes.. I tried to ignore your breeding ethics. Like someone once asked of me. But then you had to go and trash the breeds I like- based on your uneducated useless information. Then this forum became your personal battle ground. It became the place you wanted to play in and have fun. Then you brought your friends in here. You and some of your friends deactivated and activated your accounts. Never said boo.. but you continue to sit here and trash this site. When you have been allowed the freedom of expression.. and never been edited. Go ahead to your other little forums.

I didn't want this site to be like kijiji.. But you brought the shit with you. You are the instigator. For some pretty fucked up reason, you feel this is necessary. I know what you have done Feathers. I ignored alot of the shit...

Then when I read about this shit, I was a firm believer that you can say what you want to say on this site without being bandaged. It is a freedom of speech, I want and my hubby stands up fighting for.

But you are nothing more then a fucking spy and trouble maker. We don't tolerate that in North of America.

I am going to give you the opportunity to read this.. copy it and paste it all over the fucking internet. Because no forum would of accepted your abuse that you have shown here. No forum would tolerate the same crap you continue to do. They wouldve shut you up along time ago.

I don't care what shit I get from doing what I am about to do. But the same freedoms that you have used to trash this site- that gave you the opportunity to speak freely..

Is the same Freedom, I am using .. because I am banning your ass.

Good bye.. enjoy your shit disturbing somewhere else. You will have to get off in other ways then being a 2 faced piece of shit puppy peddling trash
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

Tookey wrote:


can I go fuck myself??? I have the headbasher calling my name or do I have to share with Snitty?



Giggle

What the fuck?? What about me??
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:41 pm

Mousey wrote:
Tookey wrote:


can I go fuck myself??? I have the headbasher calling my name or do I have to share with Snitty?



Giggle

What the fuck?? What about me??

Ok the headbasher is big enough for all of us lmfao
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

feathers wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Makes one wonder who was the bigger fool the one drinking because he had to live with feathers or feathers for staying with him... I think the man was smart I would have drank too.

I am no quitter I made a vow in front of my parents my god and my friends that for better or worse and it damn sure got worse , who knows maybe one day when he see's that one person in his life hasn't quit on him he will change and quit drinking himself to death .................maybe not .
Let me tell you it would be so much easier to just let him ,

I think his problem is he had a mother like you .

Did you seriously say that ?

Feathers you are a worthless cunt which is most likely why the man rather drink himself to death instead of face a day sober living with you which any sane person would rather do, fuck just talking to you here is making me want to have a drink. Doesn't shock me you would sink so low to use that as a fucking attack, luckly for you I have enough class not to resort with my feelings about what I figure your parenting skills are like.

Kids/Parenting is off limits anyone with a lick of common sense knows that, sadly you are just a trashy cunt.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Posts : 5541
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 49
Location : London, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 9:08 pm

Shocked

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:03 pm

Snitty wrote:
feathers wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Makes one wonder who was the bigger fool the one drinking because he had to live with feathers or feathers for staying with him... I think the man was smart I would have drank too.

I am no quitter I made a vow in front of my parents my god and my friends that for better or worse and it damn sure got worse , who knows maybe one day when he see's that one person in his life hasn't quit on him he will change and quit drinking himself to death .................maybe not .
Let me tell you it would be so much easier to just let him ,

I think his problem is he had a mother like you .

Did you seriously say that ?

Feathers you are a worthless cunt which is most likely why the man rather drink himself to death instead of face a day sober living with you which any sane person would rather do, fuck just talking to you here is making me want to have a drink. Doesn't shock me you would sink so low to use that as a fucking attack, luckly for you I have enough class not to resort with my feelings about what I figure your parenting skills are like.

Kids/Parenting is off limits anyone with a lick of common sense knows that, sadly you are just a trashy cunt.

psst...feathers was banned,she can't read this....oh and I love you Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills   

Back to top Go down
 
Addictions-- Split from Puppy peddles and puppy mills
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Police: Woman used puppy to try to lure boy into car
» Chatco Mills Bomb
» Thread randomly split up?
» How to split the post message?
» Split Forums in categories

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: