Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odds and Ends.. For pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Odds and Ends.. For pictures Empty
PostSubject: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 2:23 pm

As I am going through my memory cards.. I have alot of odds and ends. Some our of animals. Some of other stuff.. LMFAO.. nothing in a particular subject.. I am not even sure if I have posted some of these..... so bare with me

I have had as most of you know.. almost every animal in my house. I think I posted these not too sure

Odds and Ends.. For pictures 280nqdy

one of our other kids. His brother and him. Have found a new PET home. With some other little boys. ( out in your area Pooper- they travelled all the way up here to bring their new additions home)

Odds and Ends.. For pictures Aokoe8
My son graduated from preschool.... what a little man.

Odds and Ends.. For pictures 21jnceg
Soccer- after my daughter scored her goal... YEAH...

Posting some more... argg.. this is a slow process.I really need to get my photos organized..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm

Odds and Ends.. For pictures Y1pgk

oh look some toes.. let me help you with them

Odds and Ends.. For pictures 1pigi9

oh look, I took off your pants.. time for that little pink sock.. my new play toy.. LMFAO

Argg this is taken forever and a day...
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 2:48 pm

Odds and Ends.. For pictures 2jed8cg

A much better use for a puppy pen.. ( oh before the haters say I am cruel. I was washing the floors.. and my little devil child never stays put she also hates the human play pen.... HA HA HA . Oh and she is now in the stage..lets undress ourselves. 4th time I had to do her up. She rather be nakid ( I am in for a world of trouble)

He is so mad at me.... but sadie has the pen in the barn.. and I can't risk them together with stitches.. so he gets the kennel.. He gets to go out lots.. but I was amazed at how good he was getting in the kennel. Never been kennel trainned. However with that said. He is still a good escape artist. He gets his damn cone off every time. Spent hours yesterday putting it on him. Within mins. it was off

Odds and Ends.. For pictures 2w32akl
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 4:25 pm

I like the practical use for the pen.. and yes you are indeed in trouble with her.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 4:25 pm

Poor Gunner Sad

Love the pictures of the pug puppies and the kidlets.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:50 pm

I enjoyed your pics!...We've had goats in the house too & chickens who needed looked after. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odds and Ends.. For pictures   Odds and Ends.. For pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odds and Ends.. For pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: