Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A funny Mother - Daughter story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:43 am

This is my story! :lol:

The hubby and I took the teenager out to buy a dress for formal. Took about an hour for her to try different dresses on until she found "the one". Came home she tried it on with her shoes, perfect - looks like a princess! Now I thought I'd be nice and say well if you like you can get ready here with some friends and dad (step dad) will bring you into town for the dance.

She turns her head to me with fluttering eyes and politely states Mom, I don't think any of my friends will come over here to get ready for the dance I may have to go to their place.

Out of curious mind I state "Oh why is that"

She coward her head a bit, with a tilt of the head looks at me and states

"Well you see Mom, my friends are scared shitless of you"

My words rolling off my tongue of "What? Now why would they be scared of your Mother for?" "Heck none of them have actually met me face to face yet"

My daughter, not really wanting to state why they would be scared of me finally lets it all out

"Well mom, all my friends know of what you look like (small town and all everyone knows everyone aspect) Your covered in tattoo's and piercings, you walk like a guy, you wear cargo pants with a chain that hangs off your belt, tang tops and combat boots. A lot of them also know of the guy you sent to hospital with 5 broken ribs and a concussion. Heck their dad's are even scared of you Mom"

I blurted out "Well if they knew the whole story of why that guy got sent to the hospital, maybe then they would not be scared of me"

Well my lovely daughter blurts out...


"MOM SERIOUSLY, THE ONLY REASON WE CALL YOU MOM IS CAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA OTHERWISE MOM YOUR A DUDE"




affraid
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 12:25 pm

She is so my favorite :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 2:25 pm

LOL. Well... at least she isn't afraid to say how she feels.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-06-09
Location : NC, USA

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 2:31 pm

That is a GREAT story! You are a super mom, and raising an outstanding daughter!!

cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:06 pm

affraid

apparently I am to wear dresses and girly girl clothes, hell I can't even curl my hair let alone be caught dead in girly girl clothes. I do have ONE dress, but its covered in motor oil as I was working on the dirt bike motor in it and started using the bottom of it as a hand towel


LMFAO


Well she also told her step dad that night "You know if mom didn't have a vagina I'd think you were gay"
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:08 pm

Tookey wrote:
affraid

apparently I am to wear dresses and girly girl clothes, hell I can't even curl my hair let alone be caught dead in girly girl clothes. I do have ONE dress, but its covered in motor oil as I was working on the dirt bike motor in it and started using the bottom of it as a hand towel


LMFAO


Well she also told her step dad that night "You know if mom didn't have a vagina I'd think you were gay"

Ohhh come here and I can dress you all girly girl and boston can do your nails.

Hair curling you're out of luck as neither of us can do it either Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:
affraid

apparently I am to wear dresses and girly girl clothes, hell I can't even curl my hair let alone be caught dead in girly girl clothes. I do have ONE dress, but its covered in motor oil as I was working on the dirt bike motor in it and started using the bottom of it as a hand towel


LMFAO


Well she also told her step dad that night "You know if mom didn't have a vagina I'd think you were gay"

Ohhh come here and I can dress you all girly girl and boston can do your nails.

Hair curling you're out of luck as neither of us can do it either Embarassed

the only girly girl clothes I wear is behind a closed bedroom door out of "young eyes" wait no shit, thats not girly girl clothes thats WHORE'R'US wear

Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:15 pm

We can dress you in this your daughter will never want to be seen in public with you again :lol:

Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 3:17 pm

first of all take away the sleeves, make the length much shorter, and add some combat boots, a spike chain and smiley faces on each tit, and change the colour to black I'm all for it lmfao
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 4:50 pm

Giggle Shocked
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 64
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:03 pm

Tookey wrote:


"Well mom, all my friends know of what you look like (small town and all everyone knows everyone aspect) Your covered in tattoo's and piercings, you walk like a guy, you wear cargo pants with a chain that hangs off your belt, tang tops and combat boots. A lot of them also know of the guy you sent to hospital with 5 broken ribs and a concussion. Heck their dad's are even scared of you Mom"

OMG!! Giggle I so have to send this to my daughter....some day, years down the road she'll hear something similar coming out of one of her children's mouths!! Best to let her know now.

Thank you Tookey, that was PRICELESS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A funny Mother - Daughter story   

Back to top Go down
 
A funny Mother - Daughter story
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Another sniffer dog story
» Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'
» Amy Howson.........killed by her father
» hypocritical story!!!
» Mother's trial in death of daughter starts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: