Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overnight guest @ Redyre

Go down 
+6
kbullet
pooperscooper
Snitty
GypsyJazmine
Jerseyfivedogs
RedyreRotties
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Overnight guest @ Redyre Empty
PostSubject: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

Bono is here overnight on his way to his new home in OH tomorrow. He enjoyed relaxing in the yard for a while after being relayed from Macon GA to here in central NC today. He will be off to catch his next ride in Greensboro early tomorrow morning.

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono1

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono2

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono3

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono4

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono5

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono6

Overnight guest @ Redyre Bono7
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 6:38 pm

hes beautiful, is he a rescue?
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 6:54 pm

Yes he is, dachie, he was pulled from a kill shelter by a rescue group in S. Ga a few months ago. He is on the way to his forever home.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

kudos good save, i had a girl from rotti rescue help me move some coon hounds one time. love to see rescurers.
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:02 pm

I try to help anytime I can when they are moving a transport through my area. I can't foster, but I do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

You do good!!
Very Happy Very Happy
Bono is a doll.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:41 pm

Good for you!...Everything we can do for rescue is so important to the dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 10:20 pm

Nice looking dog..hope it doesnt get parvo....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

eatamouse wrote:

I can't type... wait.. wait... o.k., I have caught my breath now. Dang, I wasn't expecting that! Bono.. hmm familiar name, thought he was a gonner.. over the rainbow bridge.. I must be mistaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:45 pm

Nicki wrote:
eatamouse wrote:

I can't type... wait.. wait... o.k., I have caught my breath now. Dang, I wasn't expecting that! Bono.. hmm familiar name, thought he was a gonner.. over the rainbow bridge.. I must be mistaken.

I believe you are right...name is familiar...can you place it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm

eatamouse wrote:
Nicki wrote:
eatamouse wrote:

ummm, didn't a Dr. own a dog called Bono?? Thought she did and he died. Oh, wait, it's in that letter you posted, yes, Bono! strange!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:50 pm

Nicki wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
Nicki wrote:
eatamouse wrote:

ummm, didn't a Dr. own a dog called Bono?? Thought she did and he died. Oh, wait, it's in that letter you posted, yes, Bono! strange!

OMGosh.... elephant this is the only animal graphic I could find with a long nose but you get the idea...someone didnt die...????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:51 pm

Is Red on the forum, maybe she can correct me re: Bono!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:52 pm

Nicki wrote:

I believe she is 'unable to come to the phone right now'
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:56 pm

You two are idiots :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:57 pm

eatamouse wrote:
Nicki wrote:

Oh and I had so much more to say too. Ah well, I'll catch up with her sooner or later.

Maybe, I'll post anyway. I'll brb, need to put my doggies to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 12:05 am

Nicki wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 1:24 am

eatamouse wrote:
Nicki wrote:

Well, I waited and looked on other forums, but can't find Red, so maybe tomorrow she'll be off the phone. :roll:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 1:35 am

Is it possible that all of the fuss is incorrect. From the site posted the dog named BONO would now be 11 years old...the pics posted don't look like an old Rottie to me, not that I know anything about Rotties. Male Rottweiler 1/1/1999 - 1/4/2008 . Like I said I know nothing about Rott's but normally I can recognise an aged dog when I see one. :?:
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 9:02 am

eatamouse wrote:

Not hard to tell who is who, is it?

Thanks for the jab.
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 9:05 am

Bono was handed off this morning to continue his relay to his new home with Beth. He was a good boy overnight, and ate all his breakfast this morning.

As for you others who want to start a bunch of s.hit, knock yourself out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 9:09 am

gods speed bono, i am a rescuer, before breeder, and not a fighter kudos red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 9:29 am

Snitty wrote:
You two are idiots :roll:

I concur. :roll:

and the nonsense continues on "the other side" :roll:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 10:44 am

Ok, I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of the immature jabs. I know I am. If you guys can't argue like adults without jabs and name calling, I will put a stop to it. You want to debate the merits of who is a better breeder, I'm all for it, but all this crap had better stop.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 11:06 am

Bono is a beauty!! He's a big playful boy and whoever gets him in his forever home are some lucky people!!! Kudos Red!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overnight guest @ Redyre   Overnight guest @ Redyre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overnight guest @ Redyre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next