Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm

AS I said "I a not on here to prove my skills as a breeder or to convince you to do things my way...I am here to support other good breeders and in turn receive their support."

I will also not discuss feeding RAW, PUGs of Color, and many other topics. That is my choice.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

eatamouse wrote:
AS I said "I a not on here to prove my skills as a breeder or to convince you to do things my way...I am here to support other good breeders and in turn receive their support."

I will also not discuss feeding RAW, PUGs of Color, and many other topics. That is my choice.
That's odd...The reputable breeders I know are happy to post health cert. & OFA links because they are proud of them...Sorry but I can only believe that you don't do them then. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

When you ACTUALLY BREED and ACTUALLY have some success, we can talk again. Right now you are a want-to-be soaking up gossip. Have at it.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:16 pm

eatamouse wrote:
When you ACTUALLY BREED and ACTUALLY have some success, we can talk again. Right now you are a want-to-be soaking up gossip. Have at it.
I am already a success because I have chosen to do things in an ethical manner...I don't care if I ever have a litter I am happy with what I've done & how I've gone about it...Now, WHAT TESTING HAVE YOU DONE?...You won't answer because you've done NONE & you know it!...The proof is as simple as providing links. :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:27 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
I am already a success because I have chosen to do things in an ethical manner...I don't care if I ever have a litter I am happy with what I've done & how I've gone about it...Now, WHAT TESTING HAVE YOU DONE?...You won't answer because you've done NONE & you know it!...The proof is as simple as providing links. :o

Yes, my mommy dog Lucy is doing great! The pups are been nursing all day and have all gained fractions of an ounce. Lucy is now taking a needed break from them and my hubs is walking her around the property. She loves the woods in the back and usually goes a couple times a day...she has been in the house, except to potty, for two days now. I know she misses the walks. Such a sweet dog.

She may well have our only litter for 2010 as our other two girls have been spayed and retired. They are enjoying being diva's and playing with the 'kids' coming up in the program. It is so fun to watch them teaching the younger ones.

Thanks for asking about my dogs...which is what this thread is about. Your questions about health testing are more appropriate on RED's thread that she brings up like clockwork every other month...
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

Exactly as I thought. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:35 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:

Please answer the following questions:

Your educational level?
Your age?
Your bank balance?
Your bra size?

Dont choose to answer? Well now...we all know..... :lol:
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:37 pm

eatamouse wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:

Please answer the following questions:

Your educational level?
Your age?
Your bank balance?
Your bra size?

Dont choose to answer? Well now...we all know..... :lol:
Good try at distracting from the issue at hand...I see you try to be a master at that! :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm

Hey RED! Woohoo! Maybe we should invite Ear Tug, Gon, Crash, Kismet and a few other of your pals to help us shed light on this...hmmmmm RED? Come out red!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:56 pm

eatamouse wrote:
Hey RED! Woohoo! Maybe we should invite Ear Tug, Gon, Crash, Kismet and a few other of your pals to help us shed light on this...hmmmmm RED? Come out red!

guess what the posse is about to ride into town , you all thought you had a good one on the US forum .
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 12:02 am

Ohhh so there are posse's?

Are there also the same "gangs" from the US here?

*sigh.. This would be amusing if it wasn't so ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 12:53 am

Snitty wrote:
Ohhh so there are posse's?

Are there also the same "gangs" from the US here?

*sigh.. This would be amusing if it wasn't so ridiculous

LOL I just couldn't resist saying it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:56 am

eatamouse wrote:
Gypsie and Steph...do you breed dogs? If so I would like to see your web site. I am sure I can find something positive to say to you.

Nope. I rescue the ones dumped from litters like yours. Ones that have some health problem pop up and then they're magically unwanted.

I don't think I'm going to continue this argument though. From the last exchanges with Gypsy I don't get the feel you're playing with a full deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   

Back to top Go down

HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3