Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
sunny Thank you, I am very happy with this litter....parents have been notified and all are happy! This is why I provide pugs to families!
Do you show or do anything else with your dogs besides breed them & sell pups? Smile

Pugs are companion dogs....I breed them for families. Some become therapy dogs, others go to school with teachers, many are company mascotts in pet friendly near by urban areas as Seattle Wa and Portland Or. The Pacific Northwest is very progressive in pets in the workplace.

My job is to produce healthy pups for future work. I start with neurological stimulation, add temperment testing and socialization along with potty training before they go to those homes for companionship.

Part of 'producing' healthy pups is evidenced in the care of the adults...what they eat, the environment, their socialization, their loving care.

Those areas keep me very busy at my hobby. I am not interested in showing. I do have several show quality dogs...some with champions in their background. Pugs are not built for Agility, a sport that interests me.

Thank you for your question. My web site is http://eatamouse.webs.com if you are interested. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

Good god. $800 for a puppy from a dam and sire who are not proven or health tested? I can't believe people bitch about rescue prices and there are folks out there paying for that.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

StephanieF wrote:
Good god. $800 for a puppy from a dam and sire who are not proven or health tested? I can't believe people bitch about rescue prices and there are folks out there paying for that.
I know!...You can get responsibly bred Great Pyrenees pups with champions back through 4 generations for about that! Smile

Last edited by GypsyJazmine on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:01 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
StephanieF wrote:
I know!...You can get a responsibly bred Great Pyrenees pups with champions back through 4 generations for that! Smile

For real. The most I have paid for a dog was at the shelter Jack and Jonas came from. For $800 I could adopt 4 dogs. At the shelter I got Smalls from I could adopt the entire place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:17 pm

You 'ladies' are showing your true colors...not offended in the least.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:23 pm

eatamouse wrote:
Just stating absolute facts...So, we are honest & willing to educate...I would hope that reflects well on us. Very Happy
eta: Let me get this straight...You are selling pups for 800.00 a crack that have sire & dam with no health certifications or OFA's, even while knowing the problems you have in your breed, & WE are showing our true colors? Shocked :lol: :lol:
You are either ignorant or without a conscience!

Last edited by GypsyJazmine on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

Its sure does reflect something but I wont tarnish this thread with what I think .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:32 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
Just stating absolute facts...So, we are honest & willing to educate...I would hope that reflects well on us. Very Happy
eta: Let me get this straight...You are selling pups for 800.00 a crack that have sire & dam with no health certifications or OFA's, even while knowing the problems you have in your breed, & WE are showing our true colors? Shocked :lol: :lol:
You are either ignorant or without a conscious!

You are assuming alot and exaggerating more.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

eatamouse wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
You are either ignorant or without a conscious!

You are assuming alot and exaggerating more.
Please enlighten me to what I am missing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

please remember, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:36 pm

feathers wrote:
Its sure does reflect something but I wont tarnish this thread with what I think .
What that we are interested in a bigger picture than lining our pocket books on our dogs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:38 pm

This post is about my beautiful, healthy, birth of six live pug pups without any drama.

The mom and pups are doing great. I will get more pictures up asap...but keeping the pups nice and snug with mommy right now.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:43 pm

eatamouse wrote:
This post is about my beautiful, healthy, birth of six live pug pups without any drama.

The mom and pups are doing great. I will get more pictures up asap...but keeping the pups nice and snug with mommy right now.
How do you know they are healthy when there are no health certs or OFA's on the parents?...The testing is available to us so how do you justify not doing it?...It would cost you less than the price of one of your pups! :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:47 pm

eatamouse wrote:

True colors? That I prefer my breeders to be ethical and do the best for the breed? I guess I'm OK with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 9:03 pm

Why don't you ladies delete your post and start a thread addressing this and not muddy up this thread ?

That would be the respectful thing to do .
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

feathers wrote:
Why don't you ladies delete your post and start a thread addressing this and not muddy up this thread ?

That would be the respectful thing to do .
Sorry but I think the posts relate directly to this thread.
When one posts on a public forum they do not get to dictate the replies to their o.p. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:02 pm

Gypsie and Steph...do you breed dogs? If so I would like to see your web site. I am sure I can find something positive to say to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:03 pm

Gypsie and Steph...do you breed dogs? If so I would like to see your web site. I am sure I can find something positive to say to you.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:08 pm

eatamouse wrote:
Not yet though I do have a ch. bitch with a multi BIS/Biss show, double HOF sire with every dog in her 4 generation pedigree being at LEAST an AKC champion...She has had all her OFA's & health testing done as will any stud I choose for her...I plan to breed her for only 2 litters & then spay her as she is already 4 yrs. old...My other 4 dogs are all spayed & neutered as they are not excellent examples of the breed & they are the dogs I learned the breed on...I do have 5 wonderful & reputable mentors with 110 yrs. of showing/breeding experience between them...I don't think you could find much negative to say about my upcoming breeding program. Smile ...I've been studying for years preparing for it.
eta: I also foster & rescue livestock guardian breeds & keep goats & poultry to evaluate their guardian abilities with...This is my life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:26 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
Not yet though I do have a ch. bitch with a multi BIS/Biss show, double HOF sire with every dog in her 4 generation pedigree being at LEAST an AKC champion...She has had all her OFA's & health testing done as will any stud I choose for her...I plan to breed her for only 2 litters & then spay her as she is already 4 yrs. old...My other 4 dogs are all spayed & neutered as they are not excellent examples of the breed & they are the dogs I learned the breed on...I do have 5 wonderful & reputable mentors with 110 yrs. of showing/breeding experience between them...I don't think you could find much negative to say about my upcoming breeding program. Smile ...I've been studying for years preparing for it.
eta: I also foster & rescue livestock guardian breeds & keep goats & poultry to evaluate their guardian abilities with...This is my life. Very Happy

I am sure you are proud of your history, as I am mine. Just be careful who you take as a hero...be very careful who you associate your name with. I wish you well in your upcoming breeding program.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

eatamouse wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:

I am sure you are proud of your history, as I am mine. Just be careful who you take as a hero...be very careful who you associate your name with. I wish you well in your upcoming breeding program.
Ty for your well wishes!...I want to ask you one question & I promise it is with the best of intentions...Why won't you OFA & have health certs done?...For the price of the pups it isn't that expensive & helps the breed so much. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:
eatamouse wrote:

Ty for your well wishes!...I want to ask you one question & I promise it is with the best of intentions...Why won't you OFA & have health certs done?...For the price of the pups it isn't that expensive & helps the breed so much. Smile

Why do you think I dont?

By the way...the price of $800.00 you quoted on my pups was for an unlimited female...my males go for $600.00. In this area I am the cheapest around of the good breeders. Seattle and Portland 1200.00 - 2400.00 for colors not recognised by AKC.

Be careful who you listen to. Look at their track record carefully before you judge them on their words. Said respectfully.

Anyone interested can go to my website (above address a few comments) and see all the good breeding practices I have...if you are a potential buyer you receive more information.

As far as "proven"..My pugs are proven in companionship...the traite they are bred to do. Temperment, Health, Socialization are key to a good pug...

I a not on here to prove my skills as a breeder or to convince you to do things my way...I am here to support other good breeders and in turn receive their support.

Thank you for your interest in educating me in areas you feel I am not doing...but you are listening to gossip...not the facts.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:54 pm

Why do I think you don't...That is the impression that I've picked up on...If so what do you do in the way of OFA's & health certs.?...To me there is NO excuse for not doing them...They are available & it is negligent to me not to do them! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:59 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
Why do I think you don't...That is the impression that I've picked up on...If so what do you do in the way of OFA's & health certs.?...To me there is NO excuse for not doing them...They are available & it is negligent to me not to do them! No

Your impressions of me are mis-guided...perhaps you should fine tune who you listen to. This topic is on another thread and I believe you hijacked my happy thread about my new litter. I find that rude but will not address that at this time. Read the boards awhile and you will catch on to who is scamming and who is not.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:00 pm

eatamouse wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:

Your impressions of me are mis-guided...perhaps you should fine tune who you listen to. This topic is on another thread and I believe you hijacked my happy thread about my new litter. I find that rude but will not address that at this time. Read the boards awhile and you will catch on to who is scamming and who is not.
So what testing do you do? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)   

Back to top Go down

HB to Ricky and Lucy's Litter June 10, 2010 PICTURE added :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next