Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Archive Chat conversation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : S.W. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm

feathers wrote:
Well red if some one was running a puppy mill and breeding they sure would have more than 7 litters now wouldn't they ? And you can check DNA farther back than one generation . You just had to post something negative because we have decided not to like one another but please continue just proves what I told you on Kijiji your a troll .
Red is not a troll!...She is a serious & knowledgeable breeder!...Don't hate! :roll:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:09 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
feathers wrote:
Well red if some one was running a puppy mill and breeding they sure would have more than 7 litters now wouldn't they ? And you can check DNA farther back than one generation . You just had to post something negative because we have decided not to like one another but please continue just proves what I told you on Kijiji your a troll .
Red is not a troll!...She is a serious & knowledgeable breeder!...Don't hate! :roll:



believe me its hard for me to hate , but I got fed up with her calling posters names following them around posting after them and causing trouble .

I use to be a big fan loved her videos loved how much she loves her dogs , it hurt me bad to see her turn into such a bitch !
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-06-09
Location : NC, USA

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

Look, dogfarmer, YOU said that all stud dogs must have DNA on file with the AKC.

This is NOT TRUE.

I posted the true and correct information.

Make of it what you will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:37 pm

RedyreRotties wrote:
Look, dogfarmer, YOU said that all stud dogs must have DNA on file with the AKC.

This is NOT TRUE.

I posted the true and correct information.

Make of it what you will.


Hugs and kisses Red
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

feathers wrote:
Mini wrote:
My last post on this subject..

as it will go nowhere.

You will not change the way I feel in regards to you being a hypocrit with the puppy market.

I have and will continue to feel the same regardless of any size of bred or dog. I think since getting the pugs it has reconfirmed my beliefs with the dog world.

Even your " ankle biters" can have a job to do. Doesn't matter the size. I think what is important is giving an animal love and attention. Breeding for the puppy market or the pet market and not doing anything with your dogs other then pumping out litters and keeping them in pens with minimal social interaction is wrong. It is not against the law, mind you, but there are alot of laws that I disagree with. This is within your right to do as you wish because dogs are still valued as property.

Not only that, and I understand more as I have the breed. I disagree with the way that you keep the pugs.. But I am not going into that conversation. Or how you guys have discredited Mcpug. Who only is there to rescue the breeds she loves. I am done with this conversation. At least I talk from my heart and not from my pocket book.

It is funny mind you, that those who have insulted Red and continue to insult her. ALways say, that she talks down to people and that she is full of herself. Not one of you have looked in the mirror because you are doing the exact same thing to her, that you claim she does to everyone else. It is calling the kettle black.


What job are the pugs you sold going to have ? My Min-Pins who have hunting drive are learning their jobs now protecting avairys , the ones who don't have the drive are being loved as pets .
My dogs are not locked in kennels full time only when they need to be like when nursing babies or being bred .
How many of you have flash evaporation set up for your pets or live stock ?
How many of you have solar collection for heat for your Pets or live stock ?
I leave my dogs out when I am at work so they can exercise , so they are not bored, being in the fresh air is much better than cooped up all day looking at 4 walls .

My kettle is very comfortable thank you .................and would dare say way more comfortable than most of yours .

See I wasn't going to resoond.. but since you want to bring my animals into things

My pugs live inside.. Infact my spare room is made into their beds if they want to crash their. It has an airconditioning unitl Also.. they have their own backyard pen.

They are my pets and my therapy dogs. My female pug has visited and spent time in several schools, plus nursing homes. The pups that were placed. Were placed in pet homes. Here is where I call you a hypocrite. You sell for the pet market, but not one of your small breeds is your pet.

My other Livestock..our more then taken care.. As of my dogs being couped up.. Their is always someone home. They always have human companionship. THey are socialized daily and not just when they get to be the chosen one.

Would you like to compare animals. ALl my animals are currently being worked. I am in the process of starting a big sister program since the school year is ending soon. Alot of my animals have been to the school to show city kids.. and so they can have hands on experience.

Do you really want to insult me. I had an oopsie litter. First one. I admit it. BUt I do far more with anyone of my furbabies then you would ever be able to. So please lets not compare apples to apples.

You breed for a pet market but yet do not properly socialize your animals. Even more so with having the pug breed.

But that is not here or there. I promised myself I wouldn't address you anymore. As you will never understand what you are doing. Because it is unfortunate like on the other forum. You breed for profit. Has nothing to do with .. improving the breed. Or loving the breed. It has to do with a dollar sign.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 10:53 pm

This statement ...

She sold a dog to someone in WA state and they have to come to Canada to show..can't get anywhere with AKC...

I have been trying to analyse this and I was wondering if the gist of this was that we here in Canada have lesser quality show dogs than the US and therefore it's allegedly easier to finish in this country? That's kind of my take but I could be wrong, anyone care to comment?
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-06-09
Location : NC, USA

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 7:48 pm

If they are talking about the dog that *I* bred that lives in WA state, yes, he finished in Canada. He needs one major to finish his AKC CH title. He got his first major late last year by going Best of Breed over 5 Specials.

http://www.blackmaskrottweilers.com/ruger.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-06-09
Location : NC, USA

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 7:48 pm

It IS easier to finish a Canadian CH because you don't require major wins. Not necessarily lesser dogs, but def. easier to finish a Canadian title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 11:31 pm

RedyreRotties wrote:
It IS easier to finish a Canadian CH because you don't require major wins. Not necessarily lesser dogs, but def. easier to finish a Canadian title.

Thanks for the response...I knew that but I was hoping to hear from the posters who were flaming you. They know nothing of shows and my intent was initially to have those whom are no longer here to explain their statement, since it was an obvious slam and now the thread is outdated. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Archive Chat conversation   

Back to top Go down
 
Archive Chat conversation
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Clearing the Chat Box archive?
» Iframe Chat Box
» Private chat box
» Chatango chat
» Chat Box

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: