Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not sure how to feel...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

not sure how to feel... Empty
PostSubject: not sure how to feel...   not sure how to feel... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:43 pm

relieved yet sad that I may have sold my house, frustrated we did not get what we were asking for it but can't risk losing the buyer and it stay even longer on the market....I'm just kinda numb at the moment. This is going to be a hard move for me and now the stress gets worse while we hunt for a rental home before the 29th of July. UGH can't wait till this is all behind me and we are settled into a different house with all this stress and frustration behind us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not sure how to feel...   not sure how to feel... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:38 am

Don't feel bad people rarely get what they are asking. Everyone "knows" to offer low. In your situation it's better to sell than to go into foreclosure. Best of luck to you finding a place to rent.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not sure how to feel...   not sure how to feel... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

This will eventually be a huge relief.. One day, when you can see the light of day.. you will relize that this is a very good move to help you get back on your feet again.....

Sometimes life deals us shitty cards.. but we learn from our mistakes and move on....Like I said to jersey.. through is always a bright light at the end of the tunnel
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: not sure how to feel...   not sure how to feel... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:20 pm

Mini said it best. Keep your chin up Smurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not sure how to feel...   not sure how to feel... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not sure how to feel...
Page 1 of 1