Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable

Go down 
+4
kbullet
pooperscooper
Mousey
HoodieCrow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:50 pm

ugh..
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:26 am

Pppfftt...typical Mad
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:14 am

I wonder if there is a way for me to get unbaptized. Just disgusting.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 3:30 pm

Wow, that is unbelievable. Maybe Sister Margaret McBride should look at this (the choice she made to save the mother) and the result (losing her job with the Catholic church) as a blessing in disguise.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:05 pm

Ahhh, does that not smack of a male dominated 'society'........don't do as I do, do as I say? One standard for the 'old boys', but don't let those girls get out of line.

Without her decision to act, two lives would have been lost, not one.......but they are totally blind to that aspect.

Totally disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:27 pm

sigh, It's wrong to have an abortion to save a life but its not wrong to bugger little boys??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:32 am

kbullet wrote:
I wonder if there is a way for me to get unbaptized. Just disgusting.

Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:46 am

rottnmom wrote:
Ahhh, does that not smack of a male dominated 'society'........don't do as I do, do as I say? One standard for the 'old boys', but don't let those girls get out of line.

Without her decision to act, two lives would have been lost, not one.......but they are totally blind to that aspect.

Totally disgusting.

If I had been put in the mother's shoes, and there was only me and this baby, I would most likely would have went through with the pregnancy. But this woman has four other children to care for. So it wouldn't just be two lives, but 6 lives affected (7 if she has a SO).
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:53 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Wow, that is unbelievable. Maybe Sister Margaret McBride should look at this (the choice she made to save the mother) and the result (losing her job with the Catholic church) as a blessing in disguise.

I agree. If I were her I'd totally be ok with being excommunicated by the church over this. I would not wish to belong to a church that condoned a death sentence over medical treatment. On paper it's the difference between causing a death (abortion) and "natural" death. They can't opt for killing. Looking in from the outside, it still seems like a bit of a conflict of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable   Unbelievable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: