Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:50 am

Yup...

I finally broke down.. and bought several of bras. I know, I never buy the good kind.. Always the ones on sale.. LMFAO

Well I went in yesterday got properly fitted... HA HA HA

200 dollars ( cough and choke) later.. oh and 4 bras.....

My puppies are perky again.... LMFAO. So for now I don't need a staple gun to combat gravity. I look like I am in my teens again.. HA HA HA HA

I may have spent a small fortune. But I tell ya.. what a difference a properly fit bra makes.... HA HA HA HA..

Hopefully now my back pain from work will disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:59 am

OMG, I just had this very same conversation with my husband! He couldn't understand why I was obsessed with finding a "good" bra, or why I would spend so much on one. I bought a Spanx. Holy expensive but man, are they EVER comfortable! Worth every penny.
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:01 am

sorry Mini, but once I read this I instantly looked a mine!

I was not blessed with big tits, and the only time I've ever seen a C cup was when I was 8 months pregnant!

"is part of the itty bitty tittie committee"
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:07 am

Tookey wrote:

I was not blessed with big tits, and the only time I've ever seen a C cup was when I was 8 months pregnant!

YOu can have some of mine... any day.. Big boobs are a curse and a real pain in the arse...
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:09 am

I have a friend that used to live in Windsor, when she was here, she forced me to go get a properly fitted bra. It made such a difference... problem is, now that she has moved, no one is here judging my boobs but my husband.. and he prefers nekked boobies over ones in a decent bra LOL.

I hate having to spend a small fortune on a decent bra but in our line of work, a good bra and a good pair of shoes are your best friends Mini.

Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:12 am

Mini wrote:
Tookey wrote:

YOu can have some of mine... any day.. Big boobs are a curse and a real pain in the arse...

bah more than a handful is a waste............well thats according to my husband and well I have to believe at least ONE thing he says lmfao
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:16 am

The only reason I got 4 is because their was a sale on.. ha ha ha ha

other then that.. I may have got 2..

But yeah so worth it
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:23 am

Now don't use one of those new ones to fix a fence Mini Razz
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:47 am

kbullet wrote:
I have a friend that used to live in Windsor, when she was here, she forced me to go get a properly fitted bra. It made such a difference... problem is, now that she has moved, no one is here judging my boobs but my husband.. and he prefers nekked boobies over ones in a decent bra LOL.

I hate having to spend a small fortune on a decent bra but in our line of work, a good bra and a good pair of shoes are your best friends Mini.

I am a fan of your choice in bras, KB.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

You know it's funny how these topics pop up for instance when I was in Windsor April 23rd weekend my Aunt commented on my Bra and was telling her Daughter "See that's the kind of Bra I want look at how it fits the cup nicely". T'was weird and akward but cousin's reply was "yes I went and got properly fitted and it helps my back" so I thought ya i've got to do that too.

Fast forward till about three days ago when I was telling Hubby I need to get fitted for a Bra ... Sure the cup fits perfectly but the band around is about three sizes to big and these babies are falling 'south' sure he likes it but im supposed to be perky dammit hehe ... It's all your guys fault but ya I need to do something and soon before that Stag & Doe.

Somewhere awhile back I heard of this store "Secrets from your Sister" or something similar to that ... I've been thinking about going but im big on procrastinating too, besides Hubby had a bad Aura today and i've got to watch him closely soon though.

Thanks for the Post it's a good thought as well as a necessity ... where do you ladies go? I always feel so awkward being a 'bigger' girl LOL
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

You know, I'm not exactly what you'd call "bigger", but I have bad shoulders and a job that requires reaching and lifting over my shoulder height. That can really hurt by the end of a shift. Spanx are great. The straps are wide (made of nylon, like pantyhose) and don't dig in or show lines. There are no adjustment thingies but the darned thing stays where it's put remarkably well. Only big drawback is the price.
http://www.spanx.com/

If you google spanx Canada, you should get some Canadian retailers.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:06 pm

Bernermom wrote:
Now don't use one of those new ones to fix a fence Mini Razz

Giggle

A supportive bra is expensive.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:59 pm

Mini wrote:
Tookey wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:20 pm

I was buying the cheap Wal Mart bras and decided to go to a bra store to get properly fitted, boy was I wearing the wrong size! Another hint she gave me was NEVER wash them in the machine even on gentle, always hand wash, just wash in bathroom sink with shampoo and it dries overnight saves on buying more than one to. Mine was in the $45.00 range very comfy.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:40 pm

I love a good boob thread Very Happy .

Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:25 pm

I live in sports bras, I don't own any nice frilly ones... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:22 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
kbullet wrote:

I am a fan of your choice in bras, KB.

Thank you.... I like that bra too.

Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Sat 05 Jun 2010, 1:46 am

I hated them since the training bra stage. My mother was a stickler that proper ladies always wore a bra but I have always loved my "freedom" and can't stand em. I'm not overly overly endowed like I was when younger (kids, the little suckers kinda kill that) but they were necessary for all of the sports I participated in and the first to get ripped off when not needed.

I only wear a bra if it' s absolutely necessary, and that's not often. The girls like to be free!!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:53 am

pooperscooper wrote:
I hated them since the training bra stage. My mother was a stickler that proper ladies always wore a bra but I have always loved my "freedom" and can't stand em. I'm not overly overly endowed like I was when younger (kids, the little suckers kinda kill that) but they were necessary for all of the sports I participated in and the first to get ripped off when not needed.

I only wear a bra if it' s absolutely necessary, and that's not often. The girls like to be free!!! Smile Smile Smile

LMAO

My girls like to be free.. but they may blacken my knees.. HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA   

Back to top Go down

Nothing like getting a proper fitted BRA
Page 1 of 1