Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Back again......... Empty
PostSubject: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:10 pm

...... quite awhile since I was last here. Was shocked to see how long it had actually been. Haven't had time to run through what I've missed but so glad to see all the familiar 'faces' still here. Work has me nuts and exhausted, Quinn is a handful and a half.....Mr. Attitude and then some. Sasha getting older and slower (so am I obviously).

Find it hard to make the time to catch up on the stuff I used to enjoy so much. Hopefully I'll smarten up and MAKE time, loved my chats here and of course all the company!

OMG!! I just looked up at the top of the page and saw my girl!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! God, she looks so much younger there!

Anyway, getting late and just went through a back to back.....one more shift then off a WHOLE day. Will make a point to get back in here and see what everyone's been up to.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:12 am

Nice to see you stopped back in. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:57 am

Always good to see you rotton
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 11:22 am

Back again......... 674383 welcome back
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 1:57 pm

Welcome back! Get some rest and when you get a chance post some pics of Quinn.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:33 am

Thanks for the re-welcome everyone. Work has me nuts......for some reason the manager has kept on two useless full timers which means when I work with them I end up doing my work and theirs. Most days I come home and can do nothing but crash. Which means I get little else accomplished. Just looking around the house and yard I want to cry. Also only get two days off together just twice a month......making it hard to get a good start at anything major or accomplishing anything. Often find myself falling asleep at the keyboard, when I have the time to sit and relax a bit.

Really getting too old for this shit.

BBE I had posted some pics of the 'Mighty' Quinn here........

https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net/chit-chat-f3/okay-you-crazy-people-lol-t380-15.htm#5296

when I get around to take more (hopefully outside) I'll get them up too. The little bugger has taken a strong liking to human flesh and has a knack for quick sharp snaps that score him a taste, rather than the grab/pinch he used to do. Heard that his sisters are both sweethearts, guess I got everyone's attitude all wrapped up into one feisty bundle :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again.........   Back again......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again.........
Page 1 of 1