Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands?? Empty
PostSubject: anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??   anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands?? Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:22 pm

How about a couple of saturated alpacas and some horses to go with the newfs?

Got to love mud... Coming home on the back roads.. Thought I was mudding... slip and slidding... Grey truck.. now looks like dirty old black truck.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??   anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands?? Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:23 am

Mini wrote:
How about a couple of saturated alpacas and some horses to go with the newfs?

Got to love mud... Coming home on the back roads.. Thought I was mudding... slip and slidding... Grey truck.. now looks like dirty old black truck.. LMAO

Not me Uh uh. Arrow My mop has had a workout lately. My paddocks are mud pits and the dogs are a curly mess even with groomimg a few times a day. It's a bath every time we go out, all of my outdoor wear is soaked so has to be rotated as does the 3 pair of gloves in use... if I get lucky something is dry to wear. But there should be tons of hay this year unless the worst happens and it keeps this up and we can't get it put up. GAH. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??   anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands?? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:35 pm

Yes, I'll take the doggies. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??   anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone want 2 furry black LABS or they look like newfoundlands??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: