Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Lady part Two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Crazy Lady part Two Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Lady part Two   Crazy Lady part Two Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 11:47 pm

She is from the Ardrossan area and called today to reschedule picking up her bales til tomorrow due to rain. Thankfully she was very normal once more as I had hoped and again very interesting. She has a ton of knowledge about her breeds that she shared and quite the sense of humor. I learned a lot about Chinese Crested I didn't know before. She's got a lot of dogs, 2 Pyrs for working dogs and Mini would love the way she thinks...she mentioned that working dogs and show Pyrs are two different things. She made a point of making sure her statements from the scary convo yesterday weren't aimed at me in particular but every Havanese on the planet that enters the Group 5 ring. She was nicer and told me my Hav was a very nice example of the breed and that my breed is known for free whelping with good sized litters and she wished hers were the same as she encounters a lot of C sections with hers. LOL...she said she's from the east, east coat and normally a shirt off her back and not much irritates her except for "Fucking Havanese in her Group". I said..."I noticed yesterday you crazy woman" and explained to her that she came across to me as someone I had second thoughts about to associate with any further as I had never heard anyone speak to a stranger (me) that way before. I think we are going to be OK, she apologised. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Lady part Two   Crazy Lady part Two Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 11:23 am

Hopefully it was just a one off and she is now going to be less crazy... but be careful just the same.
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Lady part Two   Crazy Lady part Two Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 12:27 pm

I'm glad she redeemed herself pooper, and you mentioned something.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Lady part Two   Crazy Lady part Two Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 5:28 pm

kbullet wrote:
Hopefully it was just a one off and she is now going to be less crazy... but be careful just the same.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Lady part Two   Crazy Lady part Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Lady part Two
Page 1 of 1