Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That little FUCKER...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

That little FUCKER........... Empty
PostSubject: That little FUCKER...........   That little FUCKER........... Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:09 am

I just spent the last hour plus.. chasing that little friggin bugger

Some how.. he managed to squeeze through or rather wreck my back gate and squeeze through it to get to the other pasture. Not sure when he did that.

Crap he is only 25.5 inches but damn.. I don't know how he did it..

So then he decided he didn't want to be caught. And we ran around the Friggin pasture. I got so Frickin frustrated. I brought out the whip. ( No I didn't whip him) I had to open up the gates.. All the horses ran out in the pasture. I had to get them running as a herd.. To round them all up and put them in the right pasture.

Not an easy task to do.. when you are also pushing a stroller..... Mikayla loved it.. and giggled the whole time.. I swear she was telling Belgium to run around and play.

Just so you know Belgium will be her horse, when she is bigger. Those 2 will kill me. So I fixed him.. HA HA HA HA .. when hubby comes home from work.. he is going to shake his head. when he looks at the new gate I fixed. YUP.. I took about 50 old bale twines and twined the hell out of the gate. TAKE that.

Anyone wanna a frickin little show horse. He is Registered... HA HA HA HA HA.. and is the biggest pain in my ass. Oh and he is really well trainned on a lead.. off lead.. He is a real ASS.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: That little FUCKER...........   That little FUCKER........... Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:03 pm

I can just see your little girl giggling away and you screaming your head off at the horse... and when screaming doesn't work you try to reason with him.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That little FUCKER...........   That little FUCKER........... Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:21 pm

Nope no yelling... at the horse.. Mikayla would yell back at me.. Little ms. Attitude... But boy I wanted to say some few choice words... Don't know why I didn't think of bringing out the lunge whip with me in the first place wouldve saved me an hour.

No she was loving it.. giggling away.. all the while, Belgium dodging me.. would come so close for his treat.. then run away.. Good thing he is the kids horse and the weather was a little chilly for Mikayla or we would be lunging him like crazy for his bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: That little FUCKER...........   That little FUCKER........... Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 12:13 am

Mini wrote:
I just spent the last hour plus.. chasing that little friggin bugger

Some how.. he managed to squeeze through or rather wreck my back gate and squeeze through it to get to the other pasture. Not sure when he did that.

Crap he is only 25.5 inches but damn.. I don't know how he did it..

So then he decided he didn't want to be caught. And we ran around the Friggin pasture. I got so Frickin frustrated. I brought out the whip. ( No I didn't whip him) I had to open up the gates.. All the horses ran out in the pasture. I had to get them running as a herd.. To round them all up and put them in the right pasture.

Not an easy task to do.. when you are also pushing a stroller..... Mikayla loved it.. and giggled the whole time.. I swear she was telling Belgium to run around and play.

Just so you know Belgium will be her horse, when she is bigger. Those 2 will kill me. So I fixed him.. HA HA HA HA .. when hubby comes home from work.. he is going to shake his head. when he looks at the new gate I fixed. YUP.. I took about 50 old bale twines and twined the hell out of the gate. TAKE that.

Anyone wanna a frickin little show horse. He is Registered... HA HA HA HA HA.. and is the biggest pain in my ass. Oh and he is really well trainned on a lead.. off lead.. He is a real ASS.

Mini, WHAT no bra to hold the gate together...I'm dissapointed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That little FUCKER...........   That little FUCKER........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That little FUCKER...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Horses-
Jump to: