Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji

Go down 
+12
Mousey
BigBrownEyes29
K-Flash
Unhingedmom
kbullet
Kewl Chick
cureforboredom
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
Snitty
ivegotfleas1
Mini
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Allowing people to join with different nics
Allow everyone to join
Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Only if they identify themselves
Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
If we don't know them/ too bad, so sad
Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Don't really care
Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage

Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 6:00 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
Is he cute and single? Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 80851

And you can add very intelligent to that list to .
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 7:15 pm

•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:
ram wrote:
No Mini won't tell - at least she had better not - And Pooper if you don't figure it out in the next week or so will send you a quick message with another Hay List (if you've figured it out now just keep quiet) By the way Kibbles and Bits is advertised on the Net. Simply go into kick sonic - board - directory, once their click on Free Forum Kick Sonic - page 3 and the 4th on the List is Kibbles and Bits Came across that yesterday and find that I can access Kibbles faster going through Kick Sonic and my screen doesn't act up as it does when I come in through the other way. (Feathers we'll talk after the Flea Market tomorrow)

But why the secrecy? I can understand starting anew, but this "some know, some don't, I'll tell some but not others...." is sort of odd, you know?

i agree...why even bring it up if you want to remain anonymous??
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:40 pm

Mousey wrote:
•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:
ram wrote:
No Mini won't tell - at least she had better not - And Pooper if you don't figure it out in the next week or so will send you a quick message with another Hay List (if you've figured it out now just keep quiet) By the way Kibbles and Bits is advertised on the Net. Simply go into kick sonic - board - directory, once their click on Free Forum Kick Sonic - page 3 and the 4th on the List is Kibbles and Bits Came across that yesterday and find that I can access Kibbles faster going through Kick Sonic and my screen doesn't act up as it does when I come in through the other way. (Feathers we'll talk after the Flea Market tomorrow)

But why the secrecy? I can understand starting anew, but this "some know, some don't, I'll tell some but not others...." is sort of odd, you know?

i agree...why even bring it up if you want to remain anonymous??

It is just stupid ........ but whatever pfffftttt :roll:
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

Actually Ram did give their Kijiji name but not in this section. If memory serves me correctly it's somewhere under the "welcome new members" section
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 2:03 pm

MCAULEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji   Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allowing New members with different nicks- other then the nics from kijiji
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3