Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My youngest son got arrested in school today

Go down 
+3
Mousey
ivegotfleas1
BigBrownEyes29
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

My youngest son got arrested in school today Empty
PostSubject: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:23 pm

I was helping my son organize his science fair project material onto his project board. Giving him suggestions on things he can try. While we are doing that, he's telling me about his day at school. Last week and this week, a police officer came to his class to tell them what it's like to be a police office and his career. During the police officer's visit, he asks the class "who wants to be arrested"? So my crazy child puts up his hand and volunteers. He tells me, he was hand cuffed and read his rights. :lol: He had fun, though I'm not sure how his skinny little arms were able to fit into handcuffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:28 pm

Shocked Bad bad bad ,you had me scared and feeling sorry for you :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:32 pm

feathers wrote:
Shocked Bad bad bad ,you had me scared and feeling sorry for you :lol:

:lol: My youngest child has always had a fascination for handcuffs. Shocked If we're in the dollar store buying odds and ends for school projects, he's always pestering me to buy him a pair.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 8:52 pm

Whew, I thought maybe he had the smell of peanut butter on his fingers :lol: .
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:10 pm

LOL @ Fleas.

The demo was about what happens when you shoplift. The example was what would happen if you stole a chocolate in a store. My son says "I don't like chocolate". :lol: Which is true. So the officer says ok, lets say you stole a bag of Skittles. My son says "I wouldn't steal because my mom would beat me". :lol: Good thing the officer has a really good sense of humour. I always tell my kids I would beat them but it's figure of speech and they know that. Just didn't think he would actually tell a police officer that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:16 pm

Hmm.....I wonder if he makes housecalls...the police officer I mean Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 12:36 am

Mousey wrote:

:lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:33 am

Geez, BBE way to get my attention, glad it wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:00 am

LOL you bugger scared us but happy to see good lesson's being taught ... including knowing better cus' Mama will beat me hehe Razz :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:48 am

Mousey wrote:

Yes but only in Ontario so hes coming to my place Shocked

Quote :
My son says "I wouldn't steal because my mom would beat me".

Giggle

Smart boy 8)
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:36 am

[quote="Snitty"]
Mousey wrote:

I'll trade you a police officer for a soldier...
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:53 am

Mousey wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Mousey wrote:

DEAL :giddy: :giddy:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 1:15 pm

Snitty wrote:
Mousey wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Mousey wrote:

DEAL :giddy: :giddy:

:lol: You could of just asked the police officer if he had any single co-workers adn the soldier if he had any single co-workers. Then you can have one of each.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 1:26 pm

Oh heck no single ones they get clingy and needy :lol:
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:48 pm

Wheeeww...{wipes sweat off brow}...the title to your thread had me a little concerned at first, but then I thought...sheeesshhh...a level-headed gal like you can only turn out angels. Then, I read your post, and was relieved. BBE...if your son has an affinity for hand cuffs, he may just one day come to you one day and say, "mom, I want to be a cop".
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:29 am

K-Flash wrote:
Wheeeww...{wipes sweat off brow}...the title to your thread had me a little concerned at first, but then I thought...sheeesshhh...a level-headed gal like you can only turn out angels. Then, I read your post, and was relieved. BBE...if your son has an affinity for hand cuffs, he may just one day come to you one day and say, "mom, I want to be a cop".

:lol: My kids are no angels. That would nice if he became a police officer one day.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:44 am

Have you ever bought him a pair of handcuffs? He would probably have a great time with them,just don't let him use them on you LOL
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:07 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Have you ever bought him a pair of handcuffs? He would probably have a great time with them,just don't let him use them on you LOL

I haven't but he does have a birthday coming up in a couple months. Maybe I'll buy him a dollar store pair. I can see him trying the out on the dog. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:10 pm

You are probably right BBE,but I think the fascination would quickly wear off if he had his own pair,then again it might get progressively worse My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 1:27 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
You are probably right BBE,but I think the fascination would quickly wear off if he had his own pair,then again it might get progressively worse My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_lol

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My youngest son got arrested in school today   My youngest son got arrested in school today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My youngest son got arrested in school today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: