Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trixie. the new FOAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Trixie. the new FOAL   Thu 20 May 2010, 2:56 pm

So my mom was out on tuesday... ( her yearly visit LOL) to see the kids and her new foal.....

So she has decided to pay my 8 year old daughter to look after her horse. Now trying to explain to my mother anything. ( she is a tad stuborn) LOL

So she brought out- a book and was teaching my daughter to use the book. My mother has decided to pay my daughter 40-50 dollars a month to take care of her foal . Which I cough at.. LMAO.. 50 bucks. I don't get 50 bucks a month.. LMAO... ha ha ha ha ha I told her 10 bucks a month. Since her horse will be here for at least 2 years. ( that is another post) LOL

But if my daughter fails to do any chores for the foal and her brother does- she has to pay him 2.00 dollars a chore he does..

NOw don't get me wrong... and I tried arguing with my mother.. that my kids do chores without getting paid. Because that is what they are taught.. I was told to shut it.. It is a deal between her and her grandkids.. LMAO

I am trying to tell my mother- there is no way her horse costs me 50 bucks a month. No way. She wouldn't listen. Then she tells me when the account gets to a certain level.. take this money ( not saying the dollar amount) and she has bought the foal. ANother argument. No way is my mom purchasing the foal. She won't listen.

So, even though I don't agree with paying my daughter because I teach them to have animals takes work. BUt my mother argues- this will teach her the dollar value behind the animal. And how to do books and expenses.. LMAO. My daughter is 8- but she is a very smart 8 year old...

So my question is - do you agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Trixie. the new FOAL   Thu 20 May 2010, 5:35 pm

Sounds to me like your mom has found a way to give you extra money which she wants to do. I say listen to mom.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Trixie. the new FOAL   Thu 20 May 2010, 10:53 pm

I say trying to talk your mother out of anything is like beating a dead horse,feels good but is futile LOL

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trixie. the new FOAL   Tue 25 May 2010, 2:46 pm

LMAO... we don't need the extra money...

But she drives me crazy sometimes..

I tell her... when I deworm.. I buy in bulk.. I have no idea how much her pony would be.. LMAO and I ain't calculating it.

Then she goes on to say.. well if she has to go to the vets.. the money is there.. I laughed....and then she said feed for the winter.. I laughed... Like come on woman.....

But there is no use in arguing with her.. I just said yes.. and we opened up an account where her money comes in... LMAO.. after a couple of years.. I will present her with a cheque.. LMFAO... or use her own money to fence for her.. when the time comes to haul her pony...
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie. the new FOAL   

Back to top Go down

Trixie. the new FOAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Horses-
Jump to: