Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy SHIT...............................................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Holy SHIT............................................... Empty
PostSubject: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:15 am

So dogs are all penned.. Farmers working the fields.. Gunner keeps jumping out and running coyotes. So the Pyrs were barking like crazy.. Stupid me.. Thinking it is the stray cat. Go out there In my cow pen. 10 feet from me is a friggin Coyote. Did not move. I aint quiet going into the pen either. I yelled and yelled- ( Thinking too myself. I am shit out of luck if it comes to me. Hoping my 2 front horses love me enough.. LMAO). Finally it ran into the bush. Go into the house.... Bosco is Freakin out. Look out the back. Honkey is chasing something. Grab the gun- Go out. Drake pushes his way out of the house.

By the time I ran- Loaded the shotgun.. ( which I am pretty fast loading and on the move) Honkey was stomping- biting and chasing 3 coyotes. Pushing them out of the pasture. I have seen him chase and stomp.. but not with such aggression and force. It was something you don't see everyday.... Drake runs around the fence line.. and finishes pushing them far enough away.

When people say coyotes are afraid of PEOPLE. BULLSHIT. I seen the white of his eyes. That is how close I was to the first coyote.

So rule of thumb

1. never go out at dusk- without a dog..... or halter donkey......and bring the shot gun.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 1:05 am

Yikes Mini...good thing it wasn't a disaster. I have spotted a few but they have been quite a ways away in the field in the past few weeks. They have babies now so they are certainly hunting. cheers for the pets that keep watch over you. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 1:13 am

I spent the last 20 mins counting cats.. Locked the foal up in the pen.. Locked the other babies.. up.. tempted to let the dogs run.. but with them working the field.... you know what that is like at night... coyotes going out to scavenge.. so they are all penned.. all quiet now.. But that was the first time.. I said HOLY shit.. I usually have one or a couple of dogs with me.. all I had were 2 ponies and the lazy ass cows.. who would think.. oh well the other guy guy would feed us.. LMAO

I have seen him chase coyotes.. but not with such aggression.. shit he was down right scary...... I honestly could see a donkey kill a cougar... if they had it on the run.. and not on the back.. He was stomping and biting... I was more scared they would attack.. but he was jack hammer.. he made his body move all sorts .. .. But as soon as Drake started running and barking.. they cleared my fence.. and yes they jumped it with ease.. and he pushed them the rest of the way.. at least if I could of gotten a shot off.. It happened so damn fast.....
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 3:15 pm

I'm glad everyone is ok.... that must have been scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 5:37 pm

Wow, the excitement never ends where you are Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:32 pm

jamn53 wrote:

LMAO.. actually I should never open my big mouth.. Earlier in the day I was commenting to my mom and others. That it has been kind of quiet with the coyotes. Other then the dogs chasing them far away.. but they haven't come that close. I thought it was because Bosco is now outside 24/7. See Karma hit me in the ass...... Do not open big mouth....

( wonder if it works for lotto 649
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 7:23 am

Mini wrote:
jamn53 wrote:

LMAO.. actually I should never open my big mouth.. Earlier in the day I was commenting to my mom and others. That it has been kind of quiet with the coyotes. Other then the dogs chasing them far away.. but they haven't come that close. I thought it was because Bosco is now outside 24/7. See Karma hit me in the ass...... Do not open big mouth....

( wonder if it works for lotto 649

Sadly, no............... :|
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:29 pm

you think the bugger learned his lesson the first time around..

ONe lone coyote was back this afternoon.. Didn't venture into the donkeys pen.. however was in the cows pasture....... In the middle of the afternoon.. Dogs went wild...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 5:33 pm

Geeez it's not rabid is it Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 9:25 pm

Holy shit Mini reading some of your post reminds me of little house on the Prairie ! LOL
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 12:53 am

feathers wrote:
Holy shit Mini reading some of your post reminds me of little house on the Prairie ! LOL

LOL. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 1:29 am

pooperscooper wrote:
feathers wrote:

LOL. Smile Smile Smile

you all don't get me started on the last couple of days

Foal gets out- nascar in the paddocks..

goat gets into the cow pen....

put the alpacas /goats/cow/duck together in their pen... Frig molly starts kicking the alpaca ( which is nice to see her have some spunk) but shit.... is spring over yet..................

Then bosco- has no balls.. but they are swollen like cows balls.. LMAO.. he wants to lick.. how the hell do you keep that friggin horse from licking his non existant nuts..

anyone want to swap for a few days... I need a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy SHIT...............................................   Holy SHIT............................................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy SHIT...............................................
Page 1 of 1