Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My turn to vent ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

My turn to vent ... Empty
PostSubject: My turn to vent ...   My turn to vent ... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:04 am

... and please don't make me explain this it's just a vent!!!

Why did I have to have a friggin' Birthday?!!! Since then my kid Sister has called twice and is now sending email jokes ... She's "almost a happy homemaker again". Her words, my reply "err" her's "What? I was good at that part!".

Fuck Fuck Fuck It's the almost part that scares me LOL

Guess you'd have to understand Narissitic and addiction to understand where I am coming from but let's just sum it up by saying once "trust is gone what's left?"

I keep her at a distance for good reason. Problem is my weakness to her ... I've rescused her 3 times from herself now and sworn next time she must rescue herself ... I'm firm in that and keeping her at this distance has been healthier for us all.

I'm angry at her ... Her kids are in Newfoundland and don't even hear from her and yet she's "Almost a happy homemaker" give me a fucking break!!!

Oh gawd Ive got to be sick :pale:
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

My turn to vent ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn to vent ...   My turn to vent ... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:13 pm

It's pretty hard not to swoop in and "rescue" family members - even if you know better. I have finally - almost, sort of - washed my hands of my manipulative (albeit very mentally ill) sister. I call her on my time, see her on my terms - but still, she is my sister and although I know her wily ways, she is one of my weaknesses. I read your email and felt a wave of empathy. Sad Sorry...
Back to top Go down

My turn to vent ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: