Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Happy Bday Julio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Happy Bday Julio   Fri 14 May 2010, 12:45 am

Yowsers 2 years old come tomorrow already!!! Little bugger. His registered name is Hycrest Mind Games...how very appropriate, he often messes with my mind. Smile Smile Smile lol!

Lol now I am nervous due to the suggestion of Snooping and reading people from Photobucket. Lol...this vid looks like I live in a junkyard. Ah the truth hurts. Smile :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HwNSz5jBhc

Last edited by pooperscooper on Fri 14 May 2010, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bday Julio   Fri 14 May 2010, 12:57 am

Love him.. love him.. need more pics of all your dogs. ( I know I am one to talk.. LOL) Have 3 days off now.. I promise you.. I will take some
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bday Julio   Fri 14 May 2010, 1:12 am

Yeah...I always love your pics but no rush busy woman. I want to get some pics of my Arab stud but his legs are so frigging muddy I'll have to bath him and that seems like work. Super busy with people coming for hay tommorrow and on the weekend it will have to wait but he is looking fantastic IMO. Took his blanket/ jammies off today for the summer and they need washed. Not allowed to use the washing machine at home so I annually hit the laundromat in town...they must really love me. The Rigpigs clothing is no match for the smell of horse blankets wringing around in the wash machine. I am evil... :face:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bday Julio   Fri 14 May 2010, 10:31 am

LMAO.. I can't wait....

My guys are all starting to shed out.. LMAO.. between the dogs.. horses.. ha ha ha ha I have hair everywhere. This weekend everyone is getting a good grooming.

speaking of.. you know those horse balls that don't destruct. Guess they haven't met my donkey.. LMAO.. he has taken out all 3 of them.. him and tug of war.. I tell ya

Can't wait to see your pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bday Julio   Fri 14 May 2010, 10:35 am

Awww, I love that pic of him. It makes him look sweet and innocent. :lol: Happy Birthday Julio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bday Julio   

Back to top Go down

Happy Bday Julio
Page 1 of 1