Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder & Mayhem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:18 am

I really don't know what is going on of late. NB is usually a pretty quiet place. I am not saying we are crime free but the recent run of kidnappings, murder and mayhem is disconcerting.

This week in Saint John a woman, 28 was murdered in broad daylight at some retail place by her estranged husband. Another woman's body was found around the same time in Moncton and they are looking for her common law husband who has vanished. Though his vehicle was found yesterday and the police are warning people to be on the look out to him that that he may be dangerous.

Is fatal domestic violence on the rise or is this just happenstance?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:22 am

I think it has become rampant everywhere and it scares the hell out of me.

I think domestic violence is on the rise
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:27 am

must remove NB from my list of places to move too... stuff like this happens daily in Ontario and sadly doesnt even make the news or papers.

I think I heard about the 28 yr old.. least im thinking it was the same one...

Kans i'm moving down to your place.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:32 am

Moncton actually just rated as one fo the top 5 places in Canada to live.

it probably resonates so loudly with me because it seems usually they are few and far between.

Yorkie, yeah I know domestic violence is rampant, just seems like the instances of fatalities resulting from it is on the rise.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:35 am

We are seeing more of it here,the economy I feel has something to do with it

Our last one was a 62 year old man,lost his job,went to bed,shot himself in the head,bullet went through his head and killed his sleeping wife.

We are living in a society where human life seems to have little value,and morals are on a slippery slope going downhill quickly
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:42 am

aww Igloo, I think that violence and crime rates are just going up. Even in our small town, we are seeing more drug related stuff and domesticated violence.

It is really sad. That our society has come to this
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 12:47 pm

Domestic violence is on the rise all over the world , posters were talking about it allot in the UK for several months now .
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:13 pm

I started noticing fatal domestic violence on rise a few years ago when the news media was reporting the Scott and Lacey Peterson case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder & Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder & Mayhem   Murder & Mayhem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder & Mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: