Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...

Go down 
+3
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
SillyStorm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Empty
PostSubject: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:44 pm

I better sit on my hands for a few ... So flipping pissed off that i'd take great pleasure in rearranging his balls for him. Evil or Very Mad

A true 'Man' and Partner, supposed husband does NOT tear you down and accuse you of having an affair when you tell him your friend "treated you out for hair and nails/lunch date" ... He should be encouraging her as well instead of cutting her down.

A big part of me wants to go kick his ass but the other side says stay out of it and just respect your friends wishes.

So ya I took her out ... Tammie's been recently accepted for her ODSP something she not only waited over a year for but she had to fight for it as well ... and my Birthday is tomorrow so our 'nail date' turned into getting her hair done ... So FRIGGIN" what she owes no explanations that friggin' so called man owes her apologies though and i've half a mind to make sure that happens ...

*Someone save me bail money please* oh wait I've got Hubby but if I disappear for a few days well this explains it all ...

Evil or Very Mad :twisted: :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:50 pm

we'll take up a collection for you
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:54 pm

Show him the bill and tell him to get some help!!
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 7:00 pm

Thanks Yorkie ... Seriously though this isn't the first time. I've known them for years, Tam longer but still ... This isn't the first time we've crossed this bridge. I've literally done Tammies' hair in rollers,flat ironed many times so because I last minute invited and treated her out he has warrant to treat her like that ... I don't friggin' think so, he needs to be set straight apparently AGAIN and get a clue ... Guess this will give him another excuse to 'not like me' again but so friggin' what ... I plan to demand that he apolgise to her tonight ... in person.

His bullshit is un-acceptable PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 7:40 pm

good for you,sounds like she needs a friend
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 7:46 pm

I hear you.
I've been your friend.

this part you wrote...
I plan to demand that he apolgise to her tonight ... in person.

How will that help her? Crying or Very sad
Won't it get him acting worse?

You don't need the bail money.
I got a shovel and time and a BIG hate on for iccks that abuse women
I'm a good digger.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:22 pm

we need someone with a farm and lots of land LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:23 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
we need someone with a farm and lots of land LOL

crap.. the coyotes out here will take care of it.. less then 48 hours.. LMAO

too much work to dig
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:28 pm

I'll help hide the body :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:32 pm

Why do you all think I have 6 dogs'?
My dogs take care of mama.
you still do kinda of need the shovel. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:34 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
Why do you all think I have 6 dogs'?
My dogs take care of mama.
you still do kinda of need the shovel. :bounce:

LMAO.. for what.. HA HA HA HA..

why do you think I have a pig too..LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:37 pm

You need the shovel to hit the ass over the head with.
My dogs just dig.
mmm...a pig eh?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:38 pm

Sounds like we have everything now but the victim LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:40 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
You need the shovel to hit the ass over the head with.
My dogs just dig.
mmm...a pig eh?

LMAO.. Crap the easy way out. LMAO

you might dent that shovel.... I have other ways.... eh mousey ( you know that military trainning)
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:42 pm

I forgot to add.. shovels cost money too...

shouldn't waste a dime on sludge buckets...
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:49 pm

Haha thanks girls I really am upset about it ... what started off as 'good intentions' led to my friend having to explain that she did nothing wrong,crying,all upset WTF I don't have to like it or do I? Mad

I too wonder how my going up there and getting 'in his face' is going to help as well, Fuckers not home from work yet but she honestly 'wants me to call' and I know that is not going to go over well.

So not cool No Mad
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:53 pm

Bring it girls nothing like an ass kicking for Stormie's birthday (Tomorrow) ... Hopefully they take Visa for bail money? lol Razz :face:

Sorry I blew my money earlier LOL Embarassed :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 10:12 pm

Seriously it sounds to me like she needs you to listen to her,I would avoid making it worse for her,he might apologize when you are there,but it would probably be worse in the long run for her
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 10:30 pm

You're probably right Yorkie ... I've tried calling up there but maybe she un-plugged 'cus' she knows how him and I rub each other the wrong way.

I feel so bad for her Embarassed
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 10:36 pm

Just be there for her is all you can do right now
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 11:52 pm

I wouldn't say anything, I think it would make it worse. People only treat us like doormats if we allow them to. Instead of a rescue, perhaps she needs a simple observation made that he will only treat her that way as long as she accepts it.... just my idea.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 6:23 pm

Update - Tammie's husband apologised to us BOTH this morning and he loved her 'do'.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 7:32 pm

that sounds much better Stormie,I am glad it worked out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...   Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domestic Violence makes my blood boil and yet ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: