Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Tyra Banks is Writing a Book! Empty
PostSubject: Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!   Tyra Banks is Writing a Book! Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:15 pm

Oh wait.... what? Seriously?

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tyra-banks-signs-multi-book-deal-with-delacorte-press-93413244.html

Oh all right, fess up, who's googling to find out where they can get on a wait list to order the series? And when you do find such a list, please tell me because I'm just DYING to get on it....... not. "academy for Intoxibellas" ~ enough said.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!   Tyra Banks is Writing a Book! Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:33 pm

Oh, goody.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!   Tyra Banks is Writing a Book! Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 4:40 pm

:lol: It seems like every celebrity, super model and their parents are writing a boring book about their life that majority of people don't care about.

I should a book, it will be really boring though about 5 pages if I'm lucky. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!   Tyra Banks is Writing a Book! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyra Banks is Writing a Book!
Page 1 of 1