Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Now that I have had my rest.......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 11:55 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Do you guys ever snoop around and check out the pics of people's photobuckets, tinypics, etc... from the links they use to post their signature pics? Some people don't realize it but you can find out quite a bit about someone from their family pics they post that they think are private?

Naughty Naughty

Goes over to kijiji to snoop.........

I am going to be honest and say that everyone does or had "bugged" me at some point.
As I am sure others feel the same way about me at some point or another.

LS doesn't bug me that much and to be honest I never thought about her illness ect being fake.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 1:27 pm

D wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Do you guys ever snoop around and check out the pics of people's photobuckets, tinypics, etc... from the links they use to post their signature pics? Some people don't realize it but you can find out quite a bit about someone from their family pics they post that they think are private?

Ohhh.. I like your stalker like mind 8)

:lol: I take it that's a yes for you too. :lol:

When I think someone is a multi, I snoop through their posted pics on those sites to see if any signature pics ring a bell and try to match them up.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 1:33 pm

mcpug wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Naughty Naughty

Goes over to kijiji to snoop.........

I am going to be honest and say that everyone does or had "bugged" me at some point.
As I am sure others feel the same way about me at some point or another.

LS doesn't bug me that much and to be honest I never thought about her illness ect being fake.

I was just thinking that. :lol: I've had disagreements with lots of members on forums that I like, and disagreements with members that I don't care for. Just because I don't agree with the ones I like, doesn't mean I dislike them. I'm sure I get on everyone's nerves too. :lol:

Haven't paid much attention to LS, maybe and not to be rude because I don't find her posts all that interesting so tend not to pay as much attention to them.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 1:36 pm

Should be "does or has" instead of had....

But browneyes already quoted me.
I am sure just to point out how bad my spelling is and how much it bothers her Mad

Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 1:39 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
D wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

When I think someone is a multi, I snoop through their posted pics on those sites to see if any signature pics ring a bell and try to match them up.

Off and running to make sure all my permissions are set to private.....

I've done it, and had it done to me. The person who did it to me actually commented about something in a photo that I hadn't posted. Creeped me out but I was sort of glad he did it because, if you followed one thing to another, you ended up on one of my kid's youtube accounts.

If something looks copied and pasted I've been known to google a line from the post in quotes.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 2:22 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
D wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

*sigh Yes, I'll admit it i'm an closest stalker... ok not so much in the closest because most people know about it :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 2:34 pm

*~UnhingedMom~* wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
D wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Off and running to make sure all my permissions are set to private.....

I've done it, and had it done to me. The person who did it to me actually commented about something in a photo that I hadn't posted. Creeped me out but I was sort of glad he did it because, if you followed one thing to another, you ended up on one of my kid's youtube accounts.

If something looks copied and pasted I've been known to google a line from the post in quotes.

I never post pics of my kids in photobucket, did at one time until I realized looking more carefully that others could access the other pics in there that I didn't post on forums. So I removed those pics. FB is different because you have a lot more control over who sees what in your photo albums and personal information.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 2:05 am

are we talking about the one who says........ My hubby says I look like a Palomino, long flowing blonde hair and a tanned body (paraphrasing of course ) LOL wasn't that Lady Scar who said that ?? LOL

And, you are right Pooper, until I write a goodbye poem, I am not gone :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 8:14 am

It isn't just the good bye poem we would need Izzy,you would also have to ramble on in your good bye post,you can't just say "outta here" it doesn't count Very Happy

Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 4:32 pm

oh yeah I forgot. I need a BIG long goodbye speech as well as a poem *sigh* forget it, it is easier to stay :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 4:34 pm

Not only that it is time consuming to write

Have things settled down for you Izzy?

Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 4:36 pm

Nope, still crazy ....... but figured I could use a few good laughs, so keep stopping by :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Thu 13 May 2010, 4:38 pm

Sorry Izzy,I thought maybe things had changed

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   

Back to top Go down

Now that I have had my rest.......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3