Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Now that I have had my rest.......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 12:25 am

Hello Izzy!!! Welcome back from your break...pppfffttt knew you would return and thank you for doing so...you left no goodbye poem so twas inevitable.

It has always been a mystery to me how a person disabled and plagued by disease to the point where they are wheelchair bound proclaims the ability to be able to dog groom. If you have to pee every ten minutes when it takes at least that long to bath a dog how is that possible? Must be a super woman because I know for a fact to pre bath prepare...combing and brushing, then bathing and blow drying and recombing and brushing out I'm into it for up to two hours. If you have 3 dogs and your husband works 2 jobs and you sit on wheels who takes the dogs out? Nothing adds up in my reality. :?:
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 12:50 am

If you get Izzy banned from Facebook you might see her more often! Ha ha ha......

(I can say that tonight as she went to bed... )
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 12:52 am

Speaking on Nana and some old gossip. I e-mailed her to find a lady who used to post in pets that I wanted her to contact for me since she was privy to all forum members e-mail addys and specifically identified myself accompanied by a forum request where this person had asked me to meet her for coffee.

She confused me with the forum troll (long time members will know of whom I GINGERly speak of ) and condensed version, she replied with a lecture of why I was banned and that misrepresenting myself wasn't getting past her. She said I didn't live in "her" area (the person whom I inquired about) although had she checked it's 20 minutes from me.

I wrote her back and told her she was blatantly confused as to my identity and she used the excuse she had replied before her morning coffee...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 7:32 am

[quote="pooperscooper"]Hello Izzy!!! Welcome back from your break...pppfffttt knew you would return and thank you for doing so...you left no goodbye poem so twas inevitable.

It has always been a mystery to me how a person disabled and plagued by disease to the point where they are wheelchair bound proclaims the ability to be able to dog groom. If you have to pee every ten minutes when it takes at least that long to bath a dog how is that possible? Must be a super woman because I know for a fact to pre bath prepare...combing and brushing, then bathing and blow drying and recombing and brushing out I'm into it for up to two hours. If you have 3 dogs and your husband works 2 jobs and you sit on wheels who takes the dogs out? Nothing adds up in my reality. :?:[/quote

OMG what gets me is she post in every thread , if she spends that much time on the net she sure in the hell doesn't have time to be doing everything she claims . Oh shit did you see where she posted in the bring your lunch thread it wasn't just my husband comes home for lunch but a wonderful delicious meal . Mad She fixed this while shaving her dog , laying in bed , using her wheel chair , feeding ferrell cats And cutting herself in the shower !!!!!!!!
She claims to be 25 no fucking way she could have done everything she claims there are just not that many hours in the day !!!!
Shocked Hey where do you think she gets the good drugs to make her believe all that shit ? I'd be thinkin I need some of those . LOL
Oh and I thought of something else that just doesn't add up for me I don't care where you are from and how good you have learned a new language there are all ways times you use a term from your country to describe something she never does . NEVER she sounds just like a Canadian . Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 8:59 am

I have questioned those very things for a very long time,should I ever be wheelchair bound and have to pee that often,may I be half as good as she is and I will still stun and amaze those around me

I think it is more that Nana didn't have her morning Drink than coffee,but just my opinion

Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:03 am

yorkiemom wrote:
I have questioned those very things for a very long time,should I ever be wheelchair bound and have to pee that often,may I be half as good as she is and I will still stun and amaze those around me

I think it is more that Nana didn't have her morning Drink than coffee,but just my opinion

Most of us called her as a "lier" when she started posting.

She should really looking into writing books as shes fairly talented at fiction
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:06 am

I had always questioned it,all I have to say is the drugs she takes are extremely good,I said it before anyone that friggin sick is not all honey and light day after day,nor do they get on the internet and post and post and post

Depends surely are her best friend

Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:20 am

I actually see the opposite.
I see complaints and negativity in most of her posts.
It's weird.
It's like some passive aggressive thing.
She makes her hubby delicious lunches from leftovers BUT she hates where she lives because they don't sell healthy food.
When she shows pictures of her apartment, she wants people to compliment her BUT she is complaining about how small it is.
Even when she talks about her pets, they are the first priority BUT they cause her to have no money for extras.
It is really strange.
Say something sunshiny and happy BUT in the same breath she is complaining about something.
Weird how she does it.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:27 am

I just know that I hope she loves kijiji and stays there

Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:28 am

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
I actually see the opposite.
I see complaints and negativity in most of her posts.
It's weird.
It's like some passive aggressive thing.
She makes her hubby delicious lunches from leftovers BUT she hates where she lives because they don't sell healthy food.
When she shows pictures of her apartment, she wants people to compliment her BUT she is complaining about how small it is.
Even when she talks about her pets, they are the first priority BUT they cause her to have no money for extras.
It is really strange.
Say something sunshiny and happy BUT in the same breath she is complaining about something.
Weird how she does it.

She complains because she wants people to say how great she is/how nice her stuff is, shes not stupid and knows if she just came on bragging not a single person would talk to her.
That girl has nothing wrong with her ego and plays her game very well.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:30 am

Her and Gingers should converse Razz

Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:33 am

Martyrdom elections must be coming up. The race is close over there, not sure who will take it this year. Anybody want to start a betting pool? All money virtual, of course.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:37 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Her and Gingers should converse Razz

They most likely already do Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:51 am

I am sure that LS soothes cams soul

Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:04 am

Do you guys ever snoop around and check out the pics of people's photobuckets, tinypics, etc... from the links they use to post their signature pics? Some people don't realize it but you can find out quite a bit about someone from their family pics they post that they think are private?
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:12 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Do you guys ever snoop around and check out the pics of people's photobuckets, tinypics, etc... from the links they use to post their signature pics? Some people don't realize it but you can find out quite a bit about someone from their family pics they post that they think are private?

Which is why so many use tinypic now. Funny thing is that tinypic is a subsidiary of photobucket. Only difference I can see with them is that if you don't sign up as a member you can still upload and share pictures. No privacy settings and it makes your photos available to anybody who comes across them. I'll use them for generic pics, but not personal ones.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:19 am

I wonder how her hubby can walk the dogs 6 hours daily while working 2 jobs?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:24 am

He can't but you know what happens on kijiji if you call her on anything,Nan just gets rid of you

Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:25 am

Or she throws a fit and leaves for a few months...
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:29 am

Then some of them would have to talk to themselves,wait they already do

Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:30 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Ohhh.. I like your stalker like mind 8)
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:31 am

Mousey wrote:
Or she throws a fit and leaves for a few months...

No no mousey...she's not throwing fits and leaving, she's having more surgery silly girl.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:31 am

yorkiemom wrote:
He can't but you know what happens on kijiji if you call her on anything,Nan just gets rid of you

And the others get to eat cake.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 10:32 am

Now that was funny

Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   Wed 12 May 2010, 11:39 am

She is really pissing me off right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that I have had my rest.......   

Back to top Go down

Now that I have had my rest.......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next