Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makes perfect sense to me!!!

Go down 
+4
Mini
cureforboredom
yorkiemom
pooperscooper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Makes perfect sense to me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 12:46 am

Put the seniors in jail, the criminals in a nursing home. This way the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies, and walks, they'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment and they'd receive money instead of
paying it out. The criminals would get cold food, no money, be ...all alone, lights off at 8pm and showers once a week. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 8:26 am

I think I have to agree with you pooper,sounds like a hell of a plan to me.
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 9:54 am

Smile Way to point out the discrepancies in our wonky world.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 10:30 am

Don't get me started with my battle from hell... Went head to head with a whole floor one time on shift.. due to this.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 6:00 pm

cureforboredom wrote:
Smile Way to point out the discrepancies in our wonky world.

+1
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 6:50 pm

Couldn't agree more!
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:50 pm

Is this that email that's been floating around forever about all the "perks" of being in jail?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 12:15 am

Smoosh wrote:
Is this that email that's been floating around forever about all the "perks" of being in jail?

Not sure if it's been floating around forever but it was something that I did get an e-mail. Do you disagree with it because I think it's perfect. I know first hand about the perks of the justice system and an also well versed with the plight of seniors in nursing homes. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 12:04 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Put the seniors in jail, the criminals in a nursing home. This way the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies, and walks, they'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment and they'd receive money instead of
paying it out. The criminals would get cold food, no money, be ...all alone, lights off at 8pm and showers once a week. Smile Smile Smile

It is so true, and shows how screwed up everything is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makes perfect sense to me!!!   Makes perfect sense to me!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makes perfect sense to me!!!
Page 1 of 1