Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Really? Nice....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 223
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:40 pm

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think things could get WORSE! Now my car has broken down, not only do I not have enough for my mortgage payment now I don't have a car to get to work to make money!! And I definetly don't have any money to fix the darn thing. I just want to crawl into a hole and stay there. Sad


Sorry I just needed to vent....>
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:47 pm

Oh smurry,sorry,hopefully things will work out,doesn't your husband do some mechanic work though?Maybe he can fix it

_________________
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 223
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:52 pm

He thought he did, he and the neighbor were working on it last night but the same problem is happening today, had both kids in the car ready to take my son to pre-school and it wouldn't even turn over... same issue. I am really starting to feel depressed about everything happening, if it wasn't for my kids..........well lets not go there.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:54 pm

It is certainly not time to give up now Smurry,when does he get home and what time do you need to be to work?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:54 pm

my toilet flooded my bathroom Twice today and the hall ceiling started leaking if that makes you feel any better.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 223
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 2:59 pm

I just spoke to my dad, my parents are babysitting for us tonight so my husband could probably drop me off on his way to work and my dad said he'd pick me up the frustrating part is we don't live in the city so it sucks that my dad has to drive back and forth so many times. But tomorrow I have no idea how I'm going to get to work because we both work again and we have a 12yr old babysitting for us. Hopefully some miracle happens and my husband figures out what's wrong with it Sat Morn.

Sorry about your troubles Epic, life sucks right now Sad
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-04-27
Location : Toronto,On eh'

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 3:02 pm

Aww Smurry that totally sucks and always at the worst time ever too No *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 3:09 pm

smurry wrote:

Sorry about your troubles Epic, life sucks right now Sad


Thanks but same shit different day type of person so i'm good 8)

Sorry about your car and money issues
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

Posts : 468
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : London Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 3:44 pm

Sorry smurry Sad

That sucks.

I tell everyone this as much as I can.
Meditate!

Its the best thing for you when you are in a slump, it will help you relax and re focus on what life is all about.

Here is a good Video (don't laugh, I know he is a little weird, but the information is good information)


Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 41
Location : Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 4:08 pm

So sorry about your situation, Smurry. I can truly empathize. Don't feel bad about your dad driving your home from work. That's what parents are there for. What are the chances that you could borrow a vehicle from then - just until your husband can figure out how to fix the car? Good luck! I can just feel your stress emanating through your words. I wish there was something I could do for you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 4:10 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles Smurry. Just seems you can't catch a break lately.

I hope your car gets fixed this weekend. My fingers will be crossed for you.

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 4:11 pm

mcpug wrote:
Sorry smurry Sad

That sucks.

I tell everyone this as much as I can.
Meditate!

Its the best thing for you when you are in a slump, it will help you relax and re focus on what life is all about.

Here is a good Video (don't laugh, I know he is a little weird, but the information is good information)


I perfer flirting 8)
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:03 pm

I have told you the evils of flirting D

_________________
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:05 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I have told you the evils of flirting D

I have tried to stop.. I just can't No :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:09 pm

do i need to start a flirting thread

_________________
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 39
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Fri 07 May 2010, 5:17 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
do i need to start a flirting thread

Nah I get my fill on facebook and tag Shocked
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 41
Location : Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Sun 09 May 2010, 2:05 pm

How did getting to work pan out, smurry?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Sun 09 May 2010, 6:05 pm

smurry wrote:
I just spoke to my dad, my parents are babysitting for us tonight so my husband could probably drop me off on his way to work and my dad said he'd pick me up the frustrating part is we don't live in the city so it sucks that my dad has to drive back and forth so many times. But tomorrow I have no idea how I'm going to get to work because we both work again and we have a 12yr old babysitting for us. Hopefully some miracle happens and my husband figures out what's wrong with it Sat Morn.

Sorry about your troubles Epic, life sucks right now Sad

Sorry about your troubles Smurry. I know this may be a pain and a lot of driving, but is there any way you pack the kids in the car and drive your husband to work early. He may have to sit and wait an hour but it would only be temporary. Then when you get off work, you can pick him up. I know there have been times due to a crazy schedule where I've had to go into work early (an hour and a half early) to loan my mom my car.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 223
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:38 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
smurry wrote:
I just spoke to my dad, my parents are babysitting for us tonight so my husband could probably drop me off on his way to work and my dad said he'd pick me up the frustrating part is we don't live in the city so it sucks that my dad has to drive back and forth so many times. But tomorrow I have no idea how I'm going to get to work because we both work again and we have a 12yr old babysitting for us. Hopefully some miracle happens and my husband figures out what's wrong with it Sat Morn.

Sorry about your troubles Epic, life sucks right now Sad

Sorry about your troubles Smurry. I know this may be a pain and a lot of driving, but is there any way you pack the kids in the car and drive your husband to work early. He may have to sit and wait an hour but it would only be temporary. Then when you get off work, you can pick him up. I know there have been times due to a crazy schedule where I've had to go into work early (an hour and a half early) to loan my mom my car.

Luckily hubby figured out it must be the battery changed it on Saturday with plenty of time to get to work, I was very happy it wasn't anything more serious. Hubby has a new job lined up just has to prove himself before they take him on full time.....as a mechanic!! He has no work experience but they are willing to train him it's not great money to start but if he sticks with it he will make quite a bit and it will give him opportunities to make money on the side. We will still lose our house but at least things look a little brighter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   Wed 12 May 2010, 9:47 am

smurry wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
smurry wrote:
I just spoke to my dad, my parents are babysitting for us tonight so my husband could probably drop me off on his way to work and my dad said he'd pick me up the frustrating part is we don't live in the city so it sucks that my dad has to drive back and forth so many times. But tomorrow I have no idea how I'm going to get to work because we both work again and we have a 12yr old babysitting for us. Hopefully some miracle happens and my husband figures out what's wrong with it Sat Morn.

Sorry about your troubles Epic, life sucks right now Sad

Sorry about your troubles Smurry. I know this may be a pain and a lot of driving, but is there any way you pack the kids in the car and drive your husband to work early. He may have to sit and wait an hour but it would only be temporary. Then when you get off work, you can pick him up. I know there have been times due to a crazy schedule where I've had to go into work early (an hour and a half early) to loan my mom my car.

Luckily hubby figured out it must be the battery changed it on Saturday with plenty of time to get to work, I was very happy it wasn't anything more serious. Hubby has a new job lined up just has to prove himself before they take him on full time.....as a mechanic!! He has no work experience but they are willing to train him it's not great money to start but if he sticks with it he will make quite a bit and it will give him opportunities to make money on the side. We will still lose our house but at least things look a little brighter. Very Happy

That's good news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Really? Nice....   

Back to top Go down
 
Really? Nice....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile
» nice styrofoam cooler free to a good home - pick up on UWS
» Nice try.../unterdenteppichgekehrt

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: