Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mothers Day .. <3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

Posts : 6583
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Sun 09 May 2010, 9:21 pm

Happy Mother's Day Tookey!!!
You were on my mind today.. I love you
I hope you are feeling a bit more comfy today.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Sun 09 May 2010, 11:53 pm

cureforboredom wrote:
I got a flower seedling and a craft from my four year old and a homemade card and some bath salts in a shot glass wearing a bikini from my seven year old. lol My hubby is going to transplant some ferns into my garden for mum's day (later this week when it's not so cold) and he's making a roast for supper. We watched a movie and I'm just lounging on the laptop. Smile It's nice! And I don't have to get frustrated with my fam - who are all at my brother's house celebrating without me. Smile



Sounds like you had a wonderful Day Cure. What do you mean your family was at your brother's house. You spent the day with "your" family silly sunny
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Sun 09 May 2010, 11:55 pm

My hubby got cards "from my kids", and flowers. He gave me a fifty dollar bill in a card. What am I, a hooker? Who the heck gives a fifty for Mothers Day? I plan to keep it and give it right back for Fathers Day. I would have been happier with a five dollar pair of slippers. At least it shows some thought.

I did laundry and a zillion chores with the kids. He has not once gotten up with the kids in the morning to let me stay in bed, even when I am sick. Today was no different, surprise surprise.

Then to top it off, we had an argument at suppertime. Happy Mothers Day to me. It started because I was 15 minutes late from a chore with one of the kids. The appointment I had was running late. Are you f'n kidding me? Princess was upset that I was running around all day doing errands (that were necessary for the kids), and he didn't get to go out. He had nothing important to do (other than the usual couch sitting) but he just wanted to go OUT somewhere today.

Does anyone else ever question their choice of spouse? I do
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 1:08 am

I had a great day...sincerely sorry for you other mothers that feel unappreciated because mothers day IMO should be daily. My brother visited our mother unexpectedly (we live on the same farm but different homes) and brought "his wife, kids and dogs" which was wonderful as we rarely see them. My mom cooked a big dinner (she loves to cook) and it was a rare get together. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-04-27
Location : Toronto,On eh'

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 1:39 am

Haha Jr.'s card to me says "Mom, I just want you to know that all the motherly advice you thought I ignored over the years was not wasted."

Inside says "In fact,I plan to drive my own kids crazy with it every chance I get!! Happy Mothers Day (...and thanks!) ...

Hahahahaaa Mamma's boy he LOVES me LOL

Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 10:13 am

Amomma wrote:
My hubby got cards "from my kids", and flowers. He gave me a fifty dollar bill in a card. What am I, a hooker? Who the heck gives a fifty for Mothers Day? I plan to keep it and give it right back for Fathers Day. I would have been happier with a five dollar pair of slippers. At least it shows some thought.

I did laundry and a zillion chores with the kids. He has not once gotten up with the kids in the morning to let me stay in bed, even when I am sick. Today was no different, surprise surprise.

Then to top it off, we had an argument at suppertime. Happy Mothers Day to me. It started because I was 15 minutes late from a chore with one of the kids. The appointment I had was running late. Are you f'n kidding me? Princess was upset that I was running around all day doing errands (that were necessary for the kids), and he didn't get to go out. He had nothing important to do (other than the usual couch sitting) but he just wanted to go OUT somewhere today.

Does anyone else ever question their choice of spouse? I do

All the frickin time! At least you got money. He went to the grocery store and got me a potted flower around 2pm when he decided to get off the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 40
Location : Chained in Snitty's Closet

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 11:01 am

My Mother's Day was not one for the memory books thats for sure. A lot of things decided to take place yesterday in which by 9pm I had just about had it. If I didn't go to sleep at that time, I'm sure the "Tookey bomb" would of exploded.

My husband just before that stated "I'm sorry dear, I tried". I looked at him and said "I'm not your F'in Mother" and then I went to bed.

I swear the hidden meaning behind the title "Mother's Day" is lets be the baddest of all bad children. Break every rule and try to smooth it over with the saying "Happy Mother's Day" Heck even hubby decided it was time to "break rules"

Then top all that off with a "Hacker slash Stalker" portraying he/she is me (as "it" took over 2 of my email accounts) trying to make it look like I'm cheating in which "it" contacted an old friend of mine which then he thinks its my husband doing all this. And well this part of it all is just getting worse and worse by the day, this has been going on for about 2 years now mildly in which I could handle it but now its taken a turn for the worse as (a word of advice NEVER pose nude) "it" managed to get some photo's of me that were only exchanged between the hubby and I.

So Mother's Day 2010 shall be erased from my memories eventually. But the good thing out of all this, I at least saw my kids smile!
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 12:27 pm

Hubby had made me breakfast after I woke him up and already had a bowl of cereal. Oh well. I'm so happy he got to sleep in!!

Then most of the day laying on the couch in pain.

I spent the rest of my mothers day in the hospital with "false labor".
Mother-in-law dropped me off, while hubby stayed home with our son.

I took a cab home @ 3am.

Finally went to bed and woke up a few hours later with my son jumping on me..... Shocked

:pale: Now I have some bleeding so it won't be long. Trying to relax. Excited/Tired/Scared


~Happy Mother's Day Ladies~
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 12:37 pm

Hang in there Tootles,maybe we will all get a birth announcement soon

_________________
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 107

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 2:12 pm

Happy belated mum's day, ladies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 40
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 2:55 pm

Tookey wrote:
My Mother's Day was not one for the memory books thats for sure. A lot of things decided to take place yesterday in which by 9pm I had just about had it. If I didn't go to sleep at that time, I'm sure the "Tookey bomb" would of exploded.

My husband just before that stated "I'm sorry dear, I tried". I looked at him and said "I'm not your F'in Mother" and then I went to bed.

I swear the hidden meaning behind the title "Mother's Day" is lets be the baddest of all bad children. Break every rule and try to smooth it over with the saying "Happy Mother's Day" Heck even hubby decided it was time to "break rules"

Then top all that off with a "Hacker slash Stalker" portraying he/she is me (as "it" took over 2 of my email accounts) trying to make it look like I'm cheating in which "it" contacted an old friend of mine which then he thinks its my husband doing all this. And well this part of it all is just getting worse and worse by the day, this has been going on for about 2 years now mildly in which I could handle it but now its taken a turn for the worse as (a word of advice NEVER pose nude) "it" managed to get some photo's of me that were only exchanged between the hubby and I.

So Mother's Day 2010 shall be erased from my memories eventually. But the good thing out of all this, I at least saw my kids smile!

Crap..now you tell me. Uh if someone sees half naked pics with only a combat shirt...uh just forget you saw those Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 2:58 pm

Mousey wrote:
Tookey wrote:
My Mother's Day was not one for the memory books thats for sure. A lot of things decided to take place yesterday in which by 9pm I had just about had it. If I didn't go to sleep at that time, I'm sure the "Tookey bomb" would of exploded.

My husband just before that stated "I'm sorry dear, I tried". I looked at him and said "I'm not your F'in Mother" and then I went to bed.

I swear the hidden meaning behind the title "Mother's Day" is lets be the baddest of all bad children. Break every rule and try to smooth it over with the saying "Happy Mother's Day" Heck even hubby decided it was time to "break rules"

Then top all that off with a "Hacker slash Stalker" portraying he/she is me (as "it" took over 2 of my email accounts) trying to make it look like I'm cheating in which "it" contacted an old friend of mine which then he thinks its my husband doing all this. And well this part of it all is just getting worse and worse by the day, this has been going on for about 2 years now mildly in which I could handle it but now its taken a turn for the worse as (a word of advice NEVER pose nude) "it" managed to get some photo's of me that were only exchanged between the hubby and I.

So Mother's Day 2010 shall be erased from my memories eventually. But the good thing out of all this, I at least saw my kids smile!

Crap..now you tell me. Uh if someone sees half naked pics with only a combat shirt...uh just forget you saw those Embarassed

The one of you with only the boots is better. Very Happy

_________________

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mon 10 May 2010, 6:47 pm

LOL.. I posted too soon.. HA HA HA

My son- gave me a flower put with some seeds he planted.

My daughter gave me some very pretty home made crafts.

My hubby scared the living poop out of me. I had to work yesterday. So did he. I got off at 10:00 p.m Go to my truck the doors are unlocked- and their is a bouquet of flowers. Call my hubby and thanked him. He acted shocked. Said he didn't do it. For about 5 mins- I started to believe him.

Driving home- I was like who would leave me flowers in the truck. Then I pictured those horror stories. where someone is lying in the back ready to slice your throat. I adjusted my mirror and kept peeking.. LMAO

Get home. He asked me to go to the van- he left something there. IN the Van is another bouquet.. I look at him.. and he is laughing... I said " you didn't- you had me loosing my mind on the 6 k home.." LOL
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   

Back to top Go down
 
Mothers Day .. <3
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Mother 'murdered her son when he wouldn't stop crying and then faked his abduction'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: