Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+23
ChiaPet
cureforboredom
HoodieCrow
Igloosukka
Amomma
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
Snitty
pooperscooper
Wrangler
Izzy
JJ
rottnmom
Trinnity
Bgypsy
*~Skittles~*
Mousey
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Boston
kbullet
BigBrownEyes29
Mini
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:57 pm

Good Evening Yorkie

Was your day full of fun ?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 11:21 pm

It was a very long day Feathers,company from colorado and some from here,some are staying and some have gone,I am dead tired and am eyeballing my bed LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 11:47 pm

I watched "Zathura" with the grandkiddies excellent movie. Didn't see any hummingbirds though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 8:40 am

Good Morning
Dark and dreary here this morning,raining and still the threat of some severe storms moving through

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
ChiaPet
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:39 am

Morning!
Where is all this rain comming from? Don't the weather makers know I have errands to run today?? I don't like driving in the rain! I want to stay home....but the car payment is due today...and we need groceries...and.......

Stay safe Yorkie.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:45 am

Obviously they don't care or they would shut this down NOW, I had stuff to do outside today and here I am stuck in the house instead,"sigh" guess I need to clean house instead
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:48 am

I was just looking at the CBC website and apparently there are severe weather warnings for my area today. It must mean thunderstorms, but it's looking nice out right now. This weekend was pretty yucky. Stayed inside the entire time. I think I'll putter in my garden for a little bit - tie up my clematis and pull some weeds I see peeking through. My stomach is in knots awaiting phone calls that might never come re: interviews for jobs I applied for. I need a giant prozac pill on a lollipop stick so I can just lick it when I need a boost. Ha. Has that been patented yet?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:50 am

I think I like the idea of prozac on a stick,have a feeling your sales would go over the top LOL
Back to top Go down
ChiaPet
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 1:21 pm

I am already waiting in line for my stick.....I wonder, will there be a limit to the amount I can buy?
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 1:30 pm

I was thinking maybe I could hook up with Willy Wonka and make ever-lasting prozac gum...cuz trident's not cutting it right now...
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 3:53 pm

right now I would take a shit load full LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:14 pm

Evening Yorkie , we had a very pretty day today and I worked to hard . I will be in bed early tonight .
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:19 pm

Had a crap day,tornados everywhere all around us,so far we are still good here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:28 pm

We had bad weather like that a couple weeks ago tore up some of my awnings had to replace them .
Back to top Go down
ChiaPet
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:29 pm

Shut it about the pretty day, feather! I a so sick of rain!

Kids were not suppossed to have school this Friday and then Last day was suppossed to be the following Wednesday.......After school being cancelled all last week, kid comes in today just as pissed as pissed can be...There is now school on Friday and Thursday and Friday next week.........I can't stop laughing at him.....Told him he better be hoping this rain lets up, if the have to cancel again, they will be going the following week too...

Glad you are still safe, Yorkie.....Yesterday, I went and seen some tornado damage we got last weekend about 10 miles from my house....3 1/2 miles from my sisters house.....scary stuff, no words can explain it....
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:19 pm

No there are no words to even describe the aftermath of a tornado,so far we are good,but looks like it is coming back around to try us one more time. Had some tornado damage in Wichita destroyed several houses. So we are still on high alert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 7:32 am

LOL well Chi sorry your getting bad weather now butttttttt 2 wks Hurricane season starts here and we will be holding on to our hats and our asses . But for now life is good !

Good Morning Yorkie ,
Up side of all the rain your getting maybe the shrubs and pretty pink grass you planted will jump and grow like crazy .
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:19 am

Things have settled down here,tornados hit several places close to us,but seemed we were in a dome and only got the high winds and weather,even escaped the hale which is a good one

Oklahoma got hit hard,which is not good,waiting to see how many lives that cost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:46 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Things have settled down here,tornados hit several places close to us,but seemed we were in a dome and only got the high winds and weather,even escaped the hale which is a good one

Oklahoma got hit hard,which is not good,waiting to see how many lives that cost

Just seen a news clip on some of the tornado out west , in one they had 3 funnels at one time . That one had to have done some major damage .

So glad to hear your area was spared .
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:53 am

Remember to let the kids out of the basement Yorkie lol, that or throw them more bread :lol:
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:32 am

Morning all. Hope all you moms had a good Mothers day weekend,
I did Smile

This whole week is gonna be BEAUTIFUL and in the 70's cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 10:31 am

Hey Skittles,nice to see you back
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:33 pm

hi yorkie.. nice to be back.

hubby broke his hot rod saturday
my car starter went out yesterday when I went to meet my brother at our moms grave
the auto store has an ass working there
mother in laws cancer is stage 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:53 pm

Jesus Skittles,I am so sorry to hear that,does she live close to you guys?
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:04 pm

thank you yorkie

they live 2 hours away..
and we have been up there 4 times now in the past month to visit.
But now with all the treatment we most likely wont be able to take the kids
up to see her as we don't want them giving her any germs Crying or Very sad Sad

The docs say she has a VERY small chance of beating this. But ME, THE ONLY one out of everyone is thinking positive about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next