Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+23
ChiaPet
cureforboredom
HoodieCrow
Igloosukka
Amomma
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
Snitty
pooperscooper
Wrangler
Izzy
JJ
rottnmom
Trinnity
Bgypsy
*~Skittles~*
Mousey
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Boston
kbullet
BigBrownEyes29
Mini
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 3:53 pm

Good Afternoon all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:25 pm

nobody talks on here anymore??
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:00 pm

yep,most of us do just at weird times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:01 pm

Hello Yorkie !! Just got done walking, cleaning runs and feeding the dogs Im tired lol..
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:02 pm

Kids have early dismissal today so i am trying to get some shit done before they get home,but the damn computer keeps calling my name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:23 pm

lol I know what you mean I cant seem to get away from it either...Mine are all out early today too..they are off all next weeks till the 30th.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm

flower Hello ...
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

Hi skittles,is everything okay there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:51 am

Good Morning everyone ,

Has everyone been busy getting ready for the holidays ?

I was looking for Igloos thread about X-Mas the ideas were all good that posters were offering . I was going to suggest if she was going to do care packages for the homeless that tooth brushes and tooth paste and hand sanitizer would be good items to ad.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm

Good afternoon everyone! Feathers that's a good idea "tooth brushes and tooth paste and hand sanitizer" to add into packages for the homeless.
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:05 pm

Good morning Yorkie and everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:16 pm

Good Morning Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Trinnity
Trinnity

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:52 pm

:face:

I love this guy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 3:47 am

Good morning everyone! Hi Yorkie..i think we just said goodnight Ha Ha..its so neat being able to talk to so many people from all over the place. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:17 am

Mornin' ! Sun's going to be up soon......somewhere. Here the rain is pouring down which means I won't be putting up the Christmas lights today. Someone give me some motivation to start getting ready for it all. Maybe seeing that calendar change in a few days will help.

Hope you day treats you well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:19 pm

feathers wrote:
Good Morning everyone ,

Has everyone been busy getting ready for the holidays ?

I was looking for Igloos thread about X-Mas the ideas were all good that posters were offering . I was going to suggest if she was going to do care packages for the homeless that tooth brushes and tooth paste and hand sanitizer would be good items to ad.

Good idea! I also like to pack those little mini sized deodorant sticks. In some of the dollar stores you can find those little rain jackets that roll up into a pocket sized bag as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:22 pm

rottnmom wrote:
Mornin' ! Sun's going to be up soon......somewhere. Here the rain is pouring down which means I won't be putting up the Christmas lights today. Someone give me some motivation to start getting ready for it all. Maybe seeing that calendar change in a few days will help.

Hope you day treats you well.

If you find some motivation..can you share Very Happy
I love hanging the lights and making things pretty...I hate digging through my storage trying to find the lights and spending an hour unsnuffing everything affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
sorry can't help you there, the sun is shining here and going to be 60ish all day
no snow no cold,yet the kids want me to put up the christmas decorations in the yard

Hey stillwood it does seem like we just chatted

We never have to sleep, its just a waste of time anyway :lol:

I think Jimmy fixed my siggy for me!YaY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:38 pm

Hello All! Everyone have a great thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:48 pm

Hey Dobie how are you?

Stillwood, I love the siggy and no we don't need sleep at all,damn I think it is getting nap time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:55 pm

Hi Dobie! How are your new dogs?
Yorkie, yesterday I fell fast asleep while watching Toopy and Beano(sp). Then I was late getting supper on and I didnt get the laundry in on time, didnt get the horses and dogs fed till late..BIG ripple affect Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:04 pm

Great thanks guys IM waiting on word about my new girl and when shes coming home..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:14 pm

GSDnDogues wrote:
Great thanks guys IM waiting on word about my new girl and when shes coming home..

Are you getting another pup? What kind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:21 pm

Hey Dobie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:31 pm

No shes an adult sable the people lost their home and they called my friend whos a breeder and asked if she knew anyone who wanted her she needs weight put onher but other than that shes gorgeous she comes with her papers too..shes show and working quality lets she how she is and see what I can do with her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next