Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle...

Go down 
+6
*~Skittles~*
yorkiemom
Amomma
Igloosukka
ivegotfleas1
Bernermom
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle...   We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 5:31 pm

Yorko,

Can we put this thing to bed once and for all??

When my twin daughters were born, I was inspired to write and record a Lullaby for them. When TA's daughter was born I emailed the song to her.

TA got mad at me on another issue and told me my Lullaby "sucked". It hurt my feelings. I felt that was an evil thing to say regarless of whether or not she liked the song. I mentioned FAS when TA posted pics of her own child just to piss her off like she pissed me off. And that was it. I still think her daughter is gorgeous. I was just mad at TA's bitchiness and thought I'd throw the dirt back in her own face like she did to me. I wasn't picking on a baby. I love children.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle...   We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:53 pm

Yes Cure no one has a problem with others coming on,we would only ask that you introduce them so everyone knows they are your friend.
Back to top Go down

We Just Need a Few More Here to Complete the Puzzle...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2