Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look who I met!

Go down 
+6
Trinnity
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
Boston
cureforboredom
Unhingedmom
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Look who I met! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who I met!   Look who I met! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 6:55 am

Tookey wrote:
Tookey wrote:
This is the "guess that bird" photo

Look who I met! - Page 2 2007_0221zoo0078

The zoo emailed me back and its a Guira Cuckoo

Thanks! Funny how stuff like that preys on your mind, LOL.

We didn't get any really good shots of the Ospreys yesterday. The zoom lens he's got isn't all that great for really distant pictures and we weren't sure how close we should get without disturbing them. Guess we'll live with pictures from the net.

This morning I'm heading out to do some more geocaching so Son#1's coming along to see what he can snap.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Look who I met!   Look who I met! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 4:05 pm

Darnitall, apparently my netbook has taken a dislike to my external card reader. This could be tragic in my world, *sigh*.

Just picture the space below this message filled by a picture (taken though a window, but still nice) of a White-Crowned Sparrow. Very pretty!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Look who I met!   Look who I met! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 5:12 pm

*~UnhingedMom~* wrote:
Darnitall, apparently my netbook has taken a dislike to my external card reader. This could be tragic in my world, *sigh*.

Just picture the space below this message filled by a picture (taken though a window, but still nice) of a White-Crowned Sparrow. Very pretty!

*imagining...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who I met!   Look who I met! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who I met!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: