Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Posting an Ad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 9:48 am

We all know that fleas ( cues fleas to stand up and wave ) was unable to post an Ad on Kijiji. I was curious as to such so I tried a few days ago in which I was able to post.

However I've been hit with that blessed banning as well. I can no longer post Ads on Kijiji. I receive the same thing. That dang verification code and the "submit ad" button however it never actually submits it. You keep typing in verification numbers, hitting that submit button and it does not move forward into actually submitting the ad. I even tried without logging in, still nothing. I believe Kijiji is trying to play Chess now and think they've received a "check mate"!

So a heads up to all if you choose to place ads on Kijiji, you may not be able to now!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 9:51 am

Guess I'll have to wait for a yardsale Sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 9:53 am

That is absolutely insane,they are going to lose at their own game

Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 9:59 am

Looking into this in much more detail. I believe (which is my opinion) that the spy or spies that we have, decided to bring back to their "leaders" the "lets place an ad on kijiji" joke from this forum and so now the banned forum members from Kijiji has now lost their ability to post ads.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 10:49 am

I still seem to be able to post ads.

It occurs to me though that because of my job I have directed dozens of people to Kijiji and through the course of a year it could be hundreds.

Hmmm .... must re-think that.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:01 am

Cannot post an ad using my igloochick account.

How dumb. Great business model there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:07 am

You've been hit by that ban as well Igloo? I do not understand the logic behind Kijiji's move on this part.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:12 am

Do you guys think as a group we make Kijiji a little nervous?

Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:17 am

Fear the banned! :cyclops:

Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:29 am

Us as a group would probably make Kijiji a tad nervous yes Yorkie. The reasoning to behind this is (MPO)

Firstly, we managed to connect. We all in this forum have built up some sort of friendship. May the friendship be in person or just online. Built from another forum and moved on to Kijiji and now here etc. We saw one member be banned without cause. In which we then wanted answers. No one cared to answer us and only "pussy footed" and beat around the bush. In hopes we would all shut up and not declare injustice. And since we had so many members point out Kijiji's flaws, instead of fixing the flaws or taking accountability they created a havoc which then in the end created a bunch of bans. They know we can still access that forum (in which makes them nervous). Not to rebel, not to retaliate but to clearly prove their weaknesses. And in which they would rather take the time in masking their weaknesses than fixing it as they have an air filled head about their site. Yes its become a big site for placing ads, however their biggest accomplishment in producing that site is also their biggest weakness. Us as members were creating a scene in which would uncovered their masked weakness and so they had to shut us up. They decided to take the lazy man's way due to the fact they have taken on too much for them to handle.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 11:44 am

I have to agre with that,I think they should have gotten rid of the mods they had and started over,instead they chose to eliminate what they pretended was the problem namely US

Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   Mon 03 May 2010, 12:00 pm

IMO

For such a big site like Kijiji in which hundreds of people used the forum, and hundreds lurk the forum, etc. The mods should not be allowed to post in regular every day chat there. The mods need to take the time in clearing up the rules, learn to be neutral when an outbreak occurs. They also need to be able to explain the rules, and why they are implemented into such a forum. Warnings for that site should of been done via email, and not out in open forum. They wanted to spare embarrassment and not state why a member is banned, yet they will give a warning in the open forum. Kinda contradicting. If they (Kijiji) can ban us without a second glance, why are they not able to keep "scammers" under control.

I think that another reason Kijiji could be nervous of this site, is the fact we have learnt from their mistakes. We clearly see their weaknesses and can learn not to have the same ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting an Ad   

Back to top Go down

Posting an Ad
Page 1 of 1