Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>

Go down 
+16
dr_strange
-WhiteWolf-
SillyStorm
MikaKeara
Bernermom
Smoosh
kbullet
HoodieCrow
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Mini
Snitty
Igloosukka
Tookey
*~Skittles~*
Izzy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:51 pm

That should teach you Wrangler!!
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:17 pm

Hmmm my access has been revoked on Kijiji.... Too bad I have more email addresses/phone numbers I can share with everyone... And to the spy's on here... Grow up... Seriously
:roll:
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:52 pm

So wrangler how long as this been in the works?
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 6:37 pm

Has which the mass banning? For awhile... I've seen some email's but had no clue who they were talking about..
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:09 pm

Yeah... I figured it had been in the works for a couple months.
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:43 pm

Elsy took off on vacation, and apparently told no one... So when she came back Sir_Plus/Surplus asked her why she had not responded to any email's... She flipped out and they removed him as a mod...

Look's like no one's safe with her, nanagoo & angus around.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:26 pm

Elsy's ego is so fragile, add that to the fact she is an entitled, spoiled, powerless suka and it is just bad news.

Angus is just a knob. A rather unintelligent one.

And Nana... oh Nana, biggest power whore of them all.

Dear spies...please feel free to quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:06 pm

Igloosukka wrote:
Elsy's ego is so fragile, add that to the fact she is an entitled, spoiled, powerless suka and it is just bad news.

Well, Angus is Wild Expressions right? And he did a bit too much pot too I think,lol.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:35 pm

Are you serious Smoosh? I had no idea but I can see some similarities now that you mention it.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:51 pm

There's a spy among us? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:55 pm

According to Mcauley there is two.
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 1:44 am

Angus isnt WildExpressions.... From what I knew WE was only for the Pet forum.... Angus... is well.. a prick... Didja make a note of that one ya lurking Kijiji reporters?
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 5:47 am

Hello to all. I hope this lovely spring we're having is finding you all well.

I still really don't understand what all happened other than a shit load of people were banned.
I hadn't been there in ages. I did read a bit there the other day after I heard some were banned. I never could figure out why. I posted a few times with Boston and then I took a nap. When I tried signing back in a couple hours later it said I was banned. JJ is not banned. I was IP banned because they banned Izzy's IP. I get that, but still.......

They will not unban my IP. Their choice. I can go there anyway, but I haven't in a while so why would I care to now? Kijiji was no longer the fun place it used to be a couple of years ago. I got burned out... It happens. No big deal.

I'm sorry to those who were banned. It was the hang out for a long time. People became friends from there so it's not all bad. I think most who became friends from KJ know where to find each other now anyway.

And BTW, when Nanagoo first applied for the mod job, she had a brag thread about it. She was power happy then and this was no surprise. It was only a matter of time before her power went to her head.

If there are spies on here reporting back to KJ, I have to agree with Mini... the dildo would do you more good.

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_lol Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 8:31 am

The most amusing part for me about all of this is that at this point kibbles has more activity on it than kijiji

It is a lot like any other business,when you kick people out of an establishment word gets around and that does not help the situation

I think they could have handled it a lot better that they did
If I remember right JJ,I was on that morning and said Good Morning,went to sign in later and I had been banned
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:04 am

Smoosh wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:

Well, Angus is Wild Expressions right? And he did a bit too much pot too I think,lol.

I don't think they are the same as Wild Expression had his own billing under mods. Pretty sure those two are two different peeps.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:06 am

JJ wrote:

If there are spies on here reporting back to KJ, I have to agree with Mini... the dildo would do you more good.

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_lol Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_lol

jeeze, that's a cruel, cruel fate even for a dildo. affraid
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:32 am

You owe me for that one,a new keyboard is now in order.

Ya know I kinda compare Nana to Cam/speed they both need to have attention,they are both lonely in their RL and it is pathetic

Nan has lost a lot of friends through kijiji and I would almost think in her personal life as she seems obsessed with her "modding" position,instead of emailing her nasty notes perhaps we could send her sympathy cards for all the losses she has and will endure
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:45 am

Gee Yorkie you could have told me before I sent the following email a few minutes ago.

Hello Nana,

I have a couple things to say and so decided before I close the book
on Kijiji, I will say them.

I have heard you are a paid mod. I actually hope that is true. I do.
Because I'd like to think your ego was not the motive behind
everything that went down. You can spin the Kijiji party line all day
long but at the end of the day, most of what happened was not remotely
fair. And at least if you are paid I can almost understand why you`d
stand by as so many of the people you`ve been so friendly with over
the past couple years were thrown under the bus.

I stand up for people`s rights and fairness whether or not I like
them. I find your behavior in particular so appalling, not because I
thought we were friends because I did not, I tend to keep my distance
from mods for good reason, but there were other posters who were
purged that did think of you that way. Classy. Oh well, your life. I
just find that trait rather sad. If you are indeed not paid, and there
was no financial motivation to go along with it all, that is just so
sad. But, some people are like that I guess.

That any of you mods could stand by and watch that happen when people
like Thunder and Jimmydude are allowed to post with impunity makes
every single banning that was done in the course of those days absurd.
But then again, you can post all day long about rules etc, but
fairness does not come into play at all. You are not a fair mod,
never have been... you dontdo your best, or what is best for the
board, you do it to suit you and that`s okay. We all have our
compelling motivations. You just might want to re-think trying to sell
yourself as a fair mod because that is false advertising.

It seems obvious that this cleansing has been in the works for a bit.
You know when the job you are doing cannot stand up to scrutiny, it is
not everyone else. But dictators only listen when someone is stroking
their ego and telling them their horrific actions are the right thing.

After a daily investment in Kijiji for two years, you`ll have to
pardon those of us that have found this whole process baffling and
annoying. Kijiji gave me something that makes all this inane crap
nothing and so I suppose I lingered on for sentimental purposes.

Take care Nana. Live well.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:59 am

I do think she would find sympathy cards so much more entertaining,if she got one for every person that as you said she"threw under the bus" there would be a shit pile of them

If your whole life is built around cyberspace one must be very lonely
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:11 am

JJ wrote:
Hello to all. I hope this lovely spring we're having is finding you all well.

I still really don't understand what all happened other than a shit load of people were banned.
I hadn't been there in ages. I did read a bit there the other day after I heard some were banned. I never could figure out why. I posted a few times with Boston and then I took a nap. When I tried signing back in a couple hours later it said I was banned. JJ is not banned. I was IP banned because they banned Izzy's IP. I get that, but still.......

They will not unban my IP. Their choice. I can go there anyway, but I haven't in a while so why would I care to now? Kijiji was no longer the fun place it used to be a couple of years ago. I got burned out... It happens. No big deal.

I'm sorry to those who were banned. It was the hang out for a long time. People became friends from there so it's not all bad. I think most who became friends from KJ know where to find each other now anyway.

And BTW, when Nanagoo first applied for the mod job, she had a brag thread about it. She was power happy then and this was no surprise. It was only a matter of time before her power went to her head.

Good to see you JJ as always, sucks they are giving you problems. It was a hang out for a long time and I did meet a lot of new people I've cyber bonded with. I still have access there and have one or two people I enjoy in pets that don't post often but when they do it's cool, Gah... now Mcauley is one of them. Mini and I have met in person as most likely know but that doesn't mean my internet buddies are second best Smile Smile Smile

As far as Nana goes, my biggest gripe with her is her constant habit of running down Shih Tzus and other small dogs as being near impossible to house break. How does one tell somebody "tactfully"... to get their ass off the computer chair and take the dog outside instead of making excuses and coming off as a pet owner with dumb dogs. Who is the one at fault ... the breeds she owns and can't housetrain or the lazy owner? Spies...do quote me on this one, with my permission on your list of tattles, peices of crap that you are. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: