Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 9:21 pm

I've noticed a lot of new members today who have not even taken the time to stop and say hello. Remember we have manners here and we care about our fellow poster...Don't be shy!!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

Hi KewlChick. I was busy after I signed up so I just posted a thank you in the welcome section.
I just now got a chance to read a bit and it's nice to see everyone here. I haven't seen Mini or Dinkers in ages.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 9:32 pm

Welcome to the happy place!!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 9:39 pm

well I haven't see all these names in a long time

Real life has kept me hoping..

Working a couple of jobs.. preparing to go back to school in sept

Had a couple of additions to the funny farm... So I am here sometimes.. sometimes not.. But this forum is in good hands.. Hope you all feel welcome and post and chat.. and just start to laugh again
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

I am me. Silly little Skittles
8)
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 10:02 pm

Thanks Mini,All such a nice welcome. Laughing again would help lol but im burnt out and sick so give me a day or three LOL

Shocked

*wanders off to find her rock while sipping tea*
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:10 am

Hi Stormie......... did you get banned too ?? Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 4:38 am

LeighvitBee wrote:
Hi KewlChick. I was busy after I signed up so I just posted a thank you in the welcome section.
I just now got a chance to read a bit and it's nice to see everyone here. I haven't seen Mini or Dinkers in ages.

*waves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 8:27 am

Grin
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:31 am

I am bullet, and I'm a chocoholic.... oh wait... wrong meeting.... Crap! Where am I again?

Oh yes, my name is Kbullet, some of you know me from kijiji... others know me for buying up their whores on tagged... I am EPIC and I love you all. Please visit me in the Dear Bullet thread in relationships where I will answer all your questions with my Bullet flair.

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:39 am

There are a few that have joined that I would really like it if they would identify themselves,they have not posted since joining

In a few more days it will mean an automatic suspension and or banning of their accounts

PostSubject: Re: Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..   

Back to top Go down

Don't be Shy...Come and tell us more about you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: