Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:37 pm

You got banned for a good reason. If you are here to pick on innocent babies once more allow me to be the first to inform you that won't be tolerated here either. :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:51 pm

Had a great weekend though...took my little girls out on the weekend for 3 hours while Hon was at work and got them to ride the bike without training wheels. Picked up Hon from work and told her we had a surprise for her when we got home. She started crying when the girls zipped off down the road unassisted! Very Happy

Gotsta write that one in their baby book Anthology fer sure!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:56 pm

Slak I am going to give you only one warning over here and this is it

You are welcome on the forum if you act like a man and not like a neutered dog

You decide.

We will not tolerate you here as long as you were tolerated on kijiji,be respectful

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:05 pm

Yorko-

If this means I can't post while wearing my wife's bra while air-drying my nails, I'm going to have to seriously consider wether or not I want to continue posting on this site.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:16 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Slak I am going to give you only one warning over here and this is it

You are welcome on the forum if you act like a man and not like a neutered dog

You decide.

We will not tolerate you here as long as you were tolerated on kijiji,be respectful

I vote to ban the jackass
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:21 pm

I will give him the opportunity to be respectful here,but will not give him
more than one chance

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:23 pm

Slak Supafast wrote:
Yorko-

If this means I can't post while wearing my wife's bra while air-drying my nails, I'm going to have to seriously consider wether or not I want to continue posting on this site.

I don't mind some good humor or good discussions,however I do mind you trying to start a mini kijiji riot on here and it will not be tolerated

Personall I don't give a damn if you are posting in the nude I don't have to look at you

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:41 pm

How come in the '70's it was cool to be a guy...a man. But here in 2010 if you act like a normal guy or just try to have some fun, you're viewed as some kind of Sociopath? Could someone answer this question for me?

By the by, my Avatar is my twin 5 year old girls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:55 pm

There is a big difference between a man and a male who preys on his own family calling his children ugly or picking on a womans child

You are a male of that I am certain,a man remains to be seen

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:04 pm

Yorko-

But it was so OBVIOUSLY a joke. Look at my kids! They're gorgeous! Everybody was posting and gushing about their cute kids, so I thought it would be funny to post the opposite...that I thought my own kids were ugly. I didn't think you would all take my post literally.

I was inspired to write and record a Lullabye for my girls when they born. When TA's daughter was born, I emailed the Lullabye to her and she told me it sucked. It hurt my feelings. So if I was a little rough on TA then that's the reason.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:08 pm

I told you Slak I am willing to give you the opportunity to post here and be
part of this forum if you wish,I think you realize you will not be met with open arms by many.That I cannot control

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:18 pm

I go on the Net for entertainment. The open arms I receive are from my wife, my daughters, my Mom, my Dad, my brothers and sisters, and my close friends. That's all that matters. I don't need or require "open arms" from strangers.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:45 pm

obviously you require some recognition from what you call strangers or you would not be on a posting on forums for conversation

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:32 pm

Like I said we are willing to give you a chance here,but mark my word step out of line once and make derogatory remarks to anyone and you are gone

Enough said

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:54 pm

Slak Supafast wrote:
Yorko-

"Regognition" and being greeted with "open arms" are two different kettles of fish. Stay on topic, please.

Doc is a creative wonderkind but is taking an Acconting course, so I called him out on it.

Mousey is a War Bride. We're pulling out next year. 140 something men and women killed for nothin.

Iggy is brilliant but misguided in her energy.

I say what I think and it always lands me in hot water. I'm used to it. You just keep perpetuating the myth that I'm some kind of evil man with a chip on his shoulder, Yorko. I just call it as I see it. I'm actually a very quiet and reserved family man in real life.

Slak the war thing is where I take offense. My husband is an infantry soldier. You are entittled to your opinion. But is my husbands responsibilty to protect your right to make stupid opinions, with his life.

You are welcome here, but your behavior towards memebers of this site will not be tolerated. If you want to abuse memebers with your words. Your ass will be banned. This is a free forum, with free thoughts. You have a right to your opinion like everyone else. However, if you become abusive then your ass will be banned.

That is my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 5:04 pm

Skittles is now banned Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

Finally

Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 8:34 pm

Mousey wrote:
Skittles is now banned Shocked

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 8:43 pm

Not me yet!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:06 pm

I think that there are still a few of us that are being watched.
I actually did get a warning from Jammer and an email from nana.
The warning from Jammer was about my hijacking.
The email from nana was...get this...she said I needed to get a sense of humor and lighten up.

Can you imagine??
Yeah, cause she is such a happy go lucky gal.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

Jersey wrote:
I think that there are still a few of us that are being watched.
I actually did get a warning from Jammer and an email from nana.
The warning from Jammer was about my hijacking.
The email from nana was...get this...she said I needed to get a sense of humor and lighten up.

Can you imagine??
Yeah, cause she is such a happy go lucky gal.

Oh my.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:10 pm

At least you got emails and warnings some of us didn't even get that just "poof" and we were gone

Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:14 pm

5... a warning about getting a sense of humour?

From Nana? The one who needs the master cleanse before she explodes like St Helen's from the BS build up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:48 pm

Sheesh Yorko!

You could have at least given me a "heads up" before banning me yesterday! What did I say or do this time?? It's okay though. If most members don't want me here then I'll back off. And don't worry, I'll never post in here under a different handle and pretend I'm somebody I'm not. Yeah, I'm a bit of a rogue...but I'm an honest rogue. I'll always post in as some sort of variation of Slak so you will all know it's me. Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:52 pm

Slak I am posting to you as a person not a "MOD" you offened many of us when you did the baby attack thing with TA and also when you said what you did about your your own children

I cannot make the others like you,and I as a mom of many years lost all respect for you when you did that.

That is the end of my posts to you as a regular person,anything else will be from my "MOD" position

PostSubject: Re: Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!   

Back to top Go down

Getting Banned From Kijiji is an Honor!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next