Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Changes.............................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Changes.............................   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 1:07 pm

As I hope this site is going to move forward.. I haven't spent much time advertising it.. as I have been pulled away in a couple of directions.. but I am going to focus more on this site.

The reason some of us ( thanks boston) built this site was due to the fact of drama on all other forums. I would like this site, to be a nice place to relax, have fun and share stories. Where all members feel comfortable to be theirselves

These are the changes I have made.. if you don't agree or if a member feels they can be good as a moderator in a specfic category.. Please let me know. I don't want this to be my forum. I want this to be our forum. I want all of you to help build and make this a place where people want to come and relax. I have no problem spending the money on a domain name. Or spending the money to advertise. I have held back to see if this takes off before investing money.

Here are some of the changes, I have done and my reasoning why.. please free to message me if you have concerns or feel like we need to add more moderators or if you think I am just nuts... LOL

Your admins are
Boston_ she helped me build this site
Pooper
Bigbrowneyes- she has more computer knowledge then me.. and I hope she can add her expertise. cause It isn't fair that I am always after Boston.. LMAO Now i can pick on her too..

Kansas aka yorkie mom- Is one of the calmest people who has never showed any bias to me.

Sweet- I mad you a mod.. for the chit chat session

dobie- I made you a mod for the dogs section.. in hopes your expertise can help others as we build this site

Christa- you are also now a mod.
Thunder- I have made you a mod too for the cat section
Leigh you are a mod too

Fleas- you are the sports guy.. LMAO

Mcauley- you are now a mod for livestock. Your vast knowledge that I have picked your brain over the last couple of months... you bring a knowledge to the livestock section

Furface- you know more about small animals and rabbits.. then me.. Plus you have some great ideas.. and I hope that you continue with those ideas..

I hope I didn't forget anyone.. if I did and you read this and feel that you can contribute to a section based on your knowledge. Please let me know.

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 2:54 pm

does this mean because I am calm I lost my mod position? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

awesome =D
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

I've been playing around with the forum code a bit today, hope the changes aren't making you think you are hallucinating....do not adjust your screen, I'm the one screwing around :lol: :lol:

There's a new forum header/logo, hope you like it, it's going to change in a few weeks for christmas to this

trying to keep things on the light side around here, hope you like the color changes and graphics
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

It looks awesome Jimmy.

Thanks so much for all your help.

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Thu 05 Nov 2009, 12:04 am

oh I love the Xmas one! Great work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Thu 05 Nov 2009, 3:35 pm

That is very cute 🎅
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 11:00 pm

dr_strange wrote:
I've been playing around with the forum code a bit today, hope the changes aren't making you think you are hallucinating....do not adjust your screen, I'm the one screwing around :lol: :lol:

There's a new forum header/logo, hope you like it, it's going to change in a few weeks for christmas to this

trying to keep things on the light side around here, hope you like the color changes and graphics

OMG...I think I love this slogan for the site!!

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:35 pm

I asked and wasn't bitten... so its not fair!

Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Bullet Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.............................   

Back to top Go down

Changes.............................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: