Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I was banned from Kijiji!

Go down 
+9
dr_strange
Bgypsy
Boston
MikaKeara
Mousey
Mini
yorkiemom
kbullet
ivegotfleas1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 1:14 pm

dr_strange wrote:
you people don't know how to get banned with style

PFFfff I do So!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

I really hope they are not getting ready to close down Kijiji forums , we lost so many fun posters when the US side closed down . There are so many of you I would miss .
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 5:41 pm

dr_strange wrote:
you people don't know how to get banned with style

Sonys elsy thread was going out with a bang Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:01 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Todays email concerning last night......

There was a glitch in the system, it was I that had been deleting the post until the glitch was fixed. The Mods had nothing to do with the banning of your account. Infact your account and others have been under review by admin, and as such we felt you are no longer welcome on the forums.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elsy

Geeezzz....did you happen to ask her for a parting gift? Some people just lack a sense of humour chip. Sorry to hear about your banning Fleas. That just totally sucks. What I can't really get my head around, is that admins & mods (whatever the hell they are actually titled) are absent for eons, and then all of a sudden pop up like an ugly pimple, and start slashing and burning the boards. Totally not necessary. Then when some ask for justification, they get squished like a bug. I don't know who/which mod/admin was responsible for doing whatever, but I've developed psychological profiles for them, and here it goes:

• Male Mods: Home life sucks, married to women who wear the penis, and get shit on daily...hence they have to exercise some kind of muscle to justify their manlihood
  • Female Mods: not the popular one's in high school, and wore shower curtain skirts.
Keep on truckin' Fleas. Unfortunately not everyone appreciated you over on the other side...but then...they're the ones that don't really count either.

{waves from my deck and raises a beer to you...ok...maybe red wine instead....since I'm not a beer drinker}

Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:07 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Only the cranky, ornery ones like me never get banned. :lol: All happy, nice ones do.

Dr. Strange, how do you get banned with style?

Bullet, I agree. I think they will eventually shut it down like they did with the U.S. side.

report an admins post, rip them to shreds for the mods to see :face:

and yes "D" knows how to go out with a bang
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:11 pm

Wow. I can't even keep up anymore.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:13 pm

that's cause everything gets erased, people go missing in the night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
Wow. I can't even keep up anymore.

I gave up trying 8)
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:06 am

Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 740501

just needed to say...I'm still waiting for my dang letter from kijiji stating why I was banned...I think I'm going to cry soon if I don't get one
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 12:41 pm

I dunno... I'm sort of starting to feel left out.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 1:07 pm

I was banned from kijiji because I don't know,I never got the memo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned from Kijiji!   Why I was banned from Kijiji! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I was banned from Kijiji!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2