Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 11:41 am

What does it mean when someone clicks "yes" on you in Tagged?? I'm at work and can't access Tagged but I have a million emails stating so and so clicked yes.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 12:06 pm

lol they have a thing that people click yes on your profile if they think your hot and if you click yes on the same person you become a match and then can decide if you want to add them as a friend.

I just ignore that part and changed my settings to not send me any emails I get hundreds a day from guys wanting to be added as friends and got sick of checking my mail for that, I just deleted 2 thousand friend request which took forever as they have an accept all button but not a reject all ;(

Trying to figure out how to block the people from other countries from requesting friendship but clicking only people from your country can request didnt work because "Ali 30, Male, Dubai, United Arab Emirates" Is not from my country Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

LMAO! o.k. I'll have to do that when I get home then...thanks. I'm getting clicks from 18 year old boys Shocked
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 12:13 pm

Mousey wrote:
LMAO! o.k. I'll have to do that when I get home then...thanks. I'm getting clicks from 18 year old boys Shocked

lol I hate the really young ones unless they are really hot then i add them just for something nice to look at Shocked

I added one new guy the other day who messages me every 10 mins with his cell phone number and wants me to call Shocked

and then there is the 49 yr old who tried to make the phase "bait your hook" into something dirty affraid
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 1:35 pm

LOL...I could use some eye candy Grin
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   Wed 21 Apr 2010, 4:17 pm

Eye candy is a good thing, especially if you're mad at your man then you can show him what he'll be replaced with if he doesnt behave 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!   

Back to top Go down

D!!!!!!! TAGGED!!
Page 1 of 1