Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Embarrassing moment in agility class today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Sat 17 Apr 2010, 8:29 pm

Today in agility class, the instructor set up a ring of jumps. The handlers had to stay outside of the ring and guide our dogs over the jumps, then the dog had to come outside of the ring for certain jumps, then back in. There were also the weaves added to the course, the A-frame, teeter totter, and dog walk.

During my dog's last round, she decided to be a butt head. Instead of going up the A-frame like I had instructed her, she decided to run along side me, then cut me off. As she was cutting me off, she tripped me and I began to fall but didn't hit the concrete (there is rubber matting over top of the concrete floor) when I landed face first. I landed on my dog who broke my fall (thank God she's not a toy breed ... LOL) . It happened in such slow motion, it was like she went gently into a down position when I landed on her. It obviously didn't give her a scare or bad experience, because she had her big boats in my way a few minutes later.

One of the dog handlers was sitting off to the side with her dog, she said that all she saw was my dog in a headlock. LOL When I fell I reached for the closest thing to me, which happened to be the little stinker that tripped me, and when I landed flat on the floor on top of her, I had my arms wrapped gently around her neck area. I can laugh now because neither one of us were injured, but have to say it was quite embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Sun 18 Apr 2010, 2:54 pm

ha ha ha ha h aha

NO pictures.. gosh darnit all LMAO. but video wouldve been nicer
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Mon 19 Apr 2010, 9:26 am

Mini wrote:
ha ha ha ha h aha

NO pictures.. gosh darnit all LMAO. but video wouldve been nicer

LOL ... I'm glad my son was at his dad's this past weekend. It would have been on video if he was there. LOL
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Mon 19 Apr 2010, 10:12 am

:lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Mon 26 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

LMAO...good story but I would have loved to see the video Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   Mon 26 Apr 2010, 12:52 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
LMAO...good story but I would have loved to see the video Smile Smile Smile

Never gonna happen (the video). LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moment in agility class today   

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing moment in agility class today
Page 1 of 1