Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriba Goes Gold so Far

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Arriba Goes Gold so Far Empty
PostSubject: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

Day one and my little bitch won...First Place, Winners, Best of Opposite Sex and Best of Winners. New judges tomorrow and Monday so it will be interesting. Not at all like horse shows with one ring but 4 rings all going at the same time, lots of activity so say the least. Good times!!!

Round two next weekend for a three day stint and then a week off. Whew Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 11:32 pm

Congrats on the win!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 12:38 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Day one and my little bitch won...First Place, Winners, Best of Opposite Sex and Best of Winners. New judges tomorrow and Monday so it will be interesting. Not at all like horse shows with one ring but 4 rings all going at the same time, lots of activity so say the least. Good times!!!

Round two next weekend for a three day stint and then a week off. Whew Smile Smile Smile

congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 1:26 am

7 points ...3 more needed. Arriba has kicked ass in the ring. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:01 am

Yeah Arriba! cheers Congratulations Pooper!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:30 am

Geez Loiuse...Arriba is off to dog show #2 tomorrow already. The handler kept her as it was silly to go get her on Monday night just to return her a few days later. Dam dog is living in Ramada Inn hotels on weekends while I am at home shoveling shit...too funny!!! Might get her home on Sunday night, Julio misses his playmate, must be a crazy person buying another dog a playmate but they get along fabulously. Show # 3 is in Edmonton on April 16,17,18 where she's entered as a specialty and open. Her half brother as of last weekend is the #1 Havanese in Canada which is such an accomplishment. Their sire is showing in September in Halifax and campaigning also in California.

Holy crap, the things I have learned in such a short time about dog shows I will save for another day. Never saw anything like the Cruffs vid used as examples for bad breeding, saw very nice dogs actually but I tell ya...short version SNOBS and very big egos abound. Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

way to go Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriba Goes Gold so Far   Arriba Goes Gold so Far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriba Goes Gold so Far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: