Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL

Go down 
+5
kbullet
Mini
yorkiemom
Mousey
Izzy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Empty
PostSubject: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 3:41 am

WTF ?? I finally find my way back here and it is DEAD Shocked geeeezzzz :bounce:

WAKE THE HELL UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:15 am

Crap I'm awake quit yelling!! I blame you BTW.......
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:36 am

Shit tone it down a bit I was napping

Glad you found us again though,come and liven it up a bit
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:28 am

I agree..

Did you all turn and get some lifes..

Sorry I have been swamped around here.. Been crazy...... Just pop on line to see how everyone is doing...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 11:36 am

Sorry ladies... I've barely had time to catch up on other peoples lives on facebook... And its only going to get worse I'm afraid with my second job starting on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:04 pm

who has time for forums between facebook games scratch
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:29 pm

I deleted all my games, I found that I didn't even have time to click on food, houses, animals, etc... I felt guilty letting all my animals die.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

I only have time for my My Town one, and even just that one is taking up way too long but I refuse to give it up :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:02 pm

I've been on that damn CW game that Mini got me addicted too. If you guys still play CW, can you send me some spice gifts, I only need:
3 small jars,
1 medium jar, and
5 large jars.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:35 pm

did I send you anything today?

if I did post on my wall and remind me and I can send some tomorrow

Think its letting me gift large jars and lids now so I can send the 5 large jars when I log in to do my My Town in the morning.

I havent played in awhile but go on when people yell at me to send them things :lol:

My racks been done for ages and people sent me spices but no clue how its suppose to work and too hooked on building a town to figure it out :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I've been on that damn CW game that Mini got me addicted too. If you guys still play CW, can you send me some spice gifts, I only need:
3 small jars,
1 medium jar, and
5 large jars.

Thanks!
Add me to your friends list...I can send you some. I can be found easily... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:40 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK !!!
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:13 am

I've been forced to add people I know even less than you people on my facebook just so I have someone to play games with.

Why won't any of you play my games? Crying or Very sad

LMAO
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:11 am

Boston wrote:
I've been forced to add people I know even less than you people on my facebook just so I have someone to play games with.

LMAO
You don't invite me to your games anymore.... I do however, get a shitload of cafeworld invites every damned day.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:18 am

Boston wrote:

LMAO

Because your games suck epic ass Grin
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:38 pm

kbullet wrote:
Boston wrote:

LMAO
You don't invite me to your games anymore.... I do however, get a shitload of cafeworld invites every damned day.

:lol: Not from me. I do get a lot of Farmville and Mafia War requests. People just don't understand what dial-up is and how long it takes me just to load up one game, let alone 2 more. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:37 pm

I suck at remembering to send gifts, I will once in awhile but hardly play any of my games these days
and hoping to go camping this summer with the boys and dogs Shocked so all my games will end up dying Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:42 am

Epic D =) wrote:
I suck at remembering to send gifts, I will once in awhile but hardly play any of my games these days
and hoping to go camping this summer with the boys and dogs Shocked so all my games will end up dying Crying or Very sad

My CW neighbours on here I don't care if they gift or not. I hate when people I don't know and don't chat with on the forum ask me to add them as a neighbour and don't gift at all, I still gift you guys when I'm on there. I've deleted two people already from my neighbour and friends list, and stopped accepting requests from people I don't know to be CW neighbours. I have enough coins to cook a years worth of food up and the VIP dinners to collect to keep me going.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:36 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Epic D =) wrote:

My CW neighbours on here I don't care if they gift or not. I hate when people I don't know and don't chat with on the forum ask me to add them as a neighbour and don't gift at all, I still gift you guys when I'm on there. I've deleted two people already from my neighbour and friends list, and stopped accepting requests from people I don't know to be CW neighbours. I have enough coins to cook a years worth of food up and the VIP dinners to collect to keep me going.

agree, I don't accept people as neighbors that I don't know. I try and remember to gift but sometimes
the game is sooo slow Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL   WTF ?? ???????????????????????  ( due to length ) LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF ?? ??????????????????????? ( due to length ) LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: