Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready for spring

Go down 
+3
HoodieCrow
pooperscooper
Snitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:11 pm

Decided today when out walking bells and my chin was feeling like an ice cube that i'm ready for spring even if it means the bees will start showing up with the warm weather
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

I also hate bees and their kin...but spring is welcome any time soon. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:57 pm

I like bees. Bring 'em on with Spring et al!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

I run from bees or anything that buzzes near me, I'll even toss a child in between me and a bee while running away :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:47 am

.D. wrote:
I run from bees or anything that buzzes near me, I'll even toss a child in between me and a bee while running away :lol:
I have jumped out of a few cars if a bee entered it. Hate them. affraid
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:54 am

I am so ready for spring,already started ordering new plants to start putting in hopefully next month

I am allergic to bee stings so I dread that part of spring
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

.D. wrote:

Your own or someone elses?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:51 am

kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a feeling both, it doesn't matter just as long as the bee isn't going after her.

I can't wait for spring. Can take the dog on longer walks after work, when it stays lighter outside longer and not have the fear of running into a pack of coyotes / coy-dogs(sp?).
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

It almost feels like spring here this week, sunny and low 30's. I shoveled off the deck today so we can cook brats on the grill tommorow.
Supposed to get cold again next week though.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

Whatever kid is closest 8)
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

I can feel it, it's getting closer! I love the very beginning of spring when you start to see all the plants start to poke their heads out. This year I'm going to have to buy the decorative fencing to keep Tank out of my garden... last year it was not in the budget so woohoo on this year! I can't wait to start buying more plants and making it all pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ready for spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for spring   Ready for spring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for spring
Page 1 of 1